Online marketing and SEO are extremely important. In this issue of our weekly link roundup, you’ll find useful marketing links and tips to help you improve your website and blog visibility.
Also learn about Flexbox, what it is, why you should use it and how to apply it to your designs.
Please sign up to our newsletter to keep up with all the latest posts. (Newsletter signup).
SEO & Inbound Marketing Links
- Small Business Inbound Marketing Tips – Nice list of tips for making online listings and reviews work for your small business.
- The Complete SEO Checklist for Bloggers – Great article listing 13 simple steps to optimize your posts for users and search engines. Make sure your blog post gets found and read.
- SEO for Bloggers: How to Nail the Optimization Process for Your Posts (Video) – Rand Fishkin, SEO authority and found of Moz discusses a step-by-step process you can adopt to help increase search traffic to your blog over time.
- How To Increased Email Prospecting Response Rate – Great post from Hubspot on how to increase email open rate when emailing potential prospects
Web Design Links: Learning Flexbox
- Is CSS Flexbox ready for prime time yet? – Great article on the use of Flexbox. Flexbox is quickly gaining popularity with web designers and for many good reasons. Learn about browser support for Flexbox and if you can finally use it in your designs.
- A Complete Guide to Flexbox – If you do decide to learn Flexbox, here is an excellent guide from CSS Tricks to get you started.
- Free 20 Video Flexbox Course – This is a great beginner course covering basics of Flexbox. After finishing this course, you should be well versed on how Flexbox works and how to use it.
- 20 Learning Resources to Master Flexbox – List of various online resources to help you master Flexbox.