31 Mar Weekly Link Roundup. No.11 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Another week full of excellent posts. Neil Patel never disappoints and on this week’s list, you’ll find links to two of his latest articles on online marketing.
Also on the list, you’ll find WordPress tutorials that will show you how to build and optimize your WordPress website.
Finally, there are links to freebies and online tools to help with better workflow.
Online Marketing & SEO
- How to Blast Away the Top 15 Conversion Roadblocks on Your Website – If your website is not converting, there might be a good reason why. Neil Patel’s recent article covers 15 primary conversion roadblocks that disrupt the process and turn would-be customers away.
- 28 Business-Boosting Marketing Activities You Can Do in 1 Hour or Less – Another excellent post from Neil Patel. Find out 28 easy tasks you can do in your downtime, which will give your business a nice seo and marketing boost.
- 15 Site Speed Tips To Make WordPress Lightning Fast – Blazing fast website speed plays a vital role in boosting traffic and revenue. On the web, just fractions of a second can make the difference between a sale and a sour experience. Here are some stats to show the scope of just how important site speed is.
- 12 Steps to Building a Small Business Website with WordPress – A nice guide for beginner web developers. This guide walks you through all the main steps you will need to consider when designing and building your own WordPress website.
Tools and Freebies
- 10 Tools Business Owners Should Use For Peak Productivity – There are many tools available to help you achieve peak productivity. In this article, you’ll find 10 productivity tools business owners should use in order to be more productive.
- Free Proposal Templates – Nice examples of free proposal templates for web designers, web developers and online marketers from Better Proposal.
- [Free eBook] Grow Volume 3: Building a Profitable Web Design Business – A free guide from Shopify that outlines how you can get the financial side of your business under control, and how to build a sustainably profitable business.