This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
Great links this week. Find out the main reasons for slow sites. Learn how to optimize your LinkedIn profile. Check out tips for creating content for social media. Also how not to get burnt out blogging, popular WordPress plugins, and much more. Please Share.
- The Ugly Truth Why Your Website is Slow → These are the reasons your website is slow// Source: CodeGeekz | #WebsiteOptimization
- SEO guide to optimizing your LinkedIn → Learn how to craft messages for new connections and attract clients to your profile with this SEO guide to LinkedIn optimization.// Source: Search Engine Land | #LinkedIn
- How to Create Landing Pages that Convert → 8 design examples and why they’re so effective// Source: Emma | #WebDesign
- How to Write 5 or More Articles a Week and Not Burn Out → You’re not alone. Creating content, especially good content, is hard work. It takes a long time. Most of the time, you don’t see instant rewards.// Source: Quicksprout | #Content Marketing
- Every Question to Answer For Your Content Strategy (With Free Template) → Before yo publish content, ask these questions to get the best results// Source: ColumnFiveMedia | #ContentMarketing
- How to Audit Your Internal Links → Are poorly structured internal links hurting your site’s performance. Here’s what to look for when auditing your internal links.// Source: SearchEngineJournal | #SEO
- 5 Easy SEO Wins with Powerful Results → These five easy SEO wins will help you get more out of your efforts and sprint past your competitors.// Source: SearchEngineJournal | #SEO
- 6 SMART Goal Examples That’ll Make You a Better Marketer → Learn exactly what a SMART goal is and how you can set one today.// Source: Hubspot | #Goals
- 12 Tried and True Brand Feedback Strategies from the Experts → Learn how you can get more feedback from your users without relying on surveys, chat, or email// Source: CanIRank | #ExpertRoundup
- Nightmare Design Project → And you thought you had a nightmare website redesign story.// Source: TheRegister | #WebDesign