This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
If you’re looking to dive deeper and learn more about SEO, this week’s list has many links to guide you. In addition to SEO tutorials, you’ll find links to content marketing articles and resources. Learn how to do competitive analysis, find out why you need to remove old content from your site and much more. Enjoy.
- Getting to Links: 5 Tips for Successful Email Outreach → Stop repeating the same outreach mistakes. Here’s how you can become a winner in link building negotiations.// Source: SearchEngineLand | #LinkBuilding
- Essential technical SEO audit tools for in-depth website analysis → This posts covers many SEO audit tools, both free and paid, that can help you perform technical SEO audit// Source: James Hubbard Marketing | #SEOTools
- How to Find and Map Keywords to the Buyer’s Journey → Do you want to satisfy searchers and convince them to become paying customers? Then you need to find and map your keywords to the buyer’s journey.// Source: ahrefs | #SEO
- How To Promote Your Blog: 41 Actionable Tactics → With a solid game plan, the right tools and a little elbow grease, you can promote your blog posts and generate thousands of visits and social media shares on autopilot. Here is how.// Source: Robbie Richards | #SEO
- How to Promote Your Blog in 2019: 9 Creative Strategies → 9 tried-and-tested tactics that can help your promote your blog.// Source: SmartBlogger | #Marketing
- 11 Actionable SEO Techniques For More Organic Traffic in 2019 → Looking to boost your SEO in 2019? Try this list of actionable, easy‐to‐understand SEO techniques on for size.// Source: ahrefs | #SEO
- The Best Way to Use Pop-Ups (Modals) in Your Web Design → Nice guide on how to use popups on your site without alienating the visitors.// Source: TutsPlus | #Design
- The 8-Step Content Strategy For 2019 → You want to get more traffic from your content? This guide is for you.// Source: Backlinko | #ContentMarketing
- How to Write a Blog Post in 2019: The Ultimate Guide → Blogging tips used by professional writers to create spellbinding posts that are adored by thousands.// Source: SmartBlogger | #Blogging
- How to do a Competitive Analysis That Drives Results for Your Clients → Learn these five steps for a successful online competitive analysis for ecommerce business// Source: Shopify | #SEO
- The 10 Most Important SEO Tips You Need to Know → With so many SEO techniques, it’s become almost impossible to determine which ones to stick to and which you can safely ignore. The master of Content Marketing, Neil Patel shows which SEO strategies you should be using.// Source: NeilPatel | #SEO
- 50 Profound Content Marketing Quotes to Shift Your Outlook Today → NIce collection of marketing quotes// Source: Wishpond | #Quotes
- 34 Content Marketing Tips Every Marketer Needs To Know → No matter how awesome your content is, if you’re not marketing it, sharing it, and promoting it, nobody will read it. With this straightforward guide, you’ll learn 34 content marketing tips that every marketer should know.// Source: QuickSprout | #ContentMarketing
- How Much Agencies Charge for SEO in 2019 Study → New Data Shows How Much Aencies are Charging for Services in 2019// Source: SaarchEngineJournal | #SEO