04 Apr Weekly Link Roundup. No.95 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
This week’s roundup has a link to a great video: SEO: The Movie. Learn how SEO got started, how it evolved, and where it’s going. Top SEO experts share their experiences and wisdom. Excellent small business web hosting roundup voted by web pros. And as always lot of marketing, SEO, branding, link building and email marketing links. Enjoy.
Don’t Miss | SEO: The Movie
Are you ready for the real story of search engine optimization?
This is the biggest piece of content to hit SEO this year! Enjoy The Film!
What Experts Say
Expert Roundup: Best Web Hosting for Small Business? 90 Web Design Pros Vote.
It’s an honor to be included in this expert roundup. If you’re looking for the best web hosting company, check out this excellent post and see which hosting companies have been voted the best by web pros. Read a full post: Best Web Hosting for Small Business
…now on to the links
- How to Build Backlinks: 10 Ways to Get Backlinks to Your Store → Links are an essential part of a well put together SEO strategy. Learn how to build links back to your site.
// Source: Better Lemonade Stand| #LinkBuilding
- The 8-Step Content Strategy For 2019 → Learn exactly how to create a content strategy in 2019 from Brian from Backlinko. Lots of visual, data, stats and videos.
// Source: Backlinko | #Content Marketing
- 10 Ways to Get Multiple Organic Page 1 Google Rankings → Learn about Rich snippets, Featured snippets, Map Pack results, Knowledge Graph panels and how to optimize for them.
// Source: Search Engine Journal | #SEO
- The Complete Guide to SEO for Images → This guide will show you how to give your site an image SEO makeover.
// Source: WPmudev | #SEO
Your Email Blast Is Bad. Here Are 6 Ways To Fix It → An email blast is not your enemy. It can even produce solid results if used correctly.
// Source: ActiveCampaign | #EmailMarketing
- 17 Charts That Show Where Social Media is Heading → Interesting stats and findings in regard to social media.
// Source: NeilPatel | #SocialMedia
- 15 Essential Tools for Bloggers → The nice list of the essential tools to help you be more productive as your blog
// Source: HostGator | #WebTools
- 10 Characteristics of a High-Quality Blog Post → Learn what makes a post have a long shelf life.
// Source: SearchEngineLand | #ContentMarketing
- How to Brand Your Business in 6 Steps → When you successfully brand your own company, you build trust with your audience, become recognizable, and stand out. Here how to build a successful brand.
// Source: AWeber | #Branding
- Getting to Links: 5 Tips for Successful Email Outreach → Stop repeating the same outreach mistakes. Here’s how you can become a winner in link building negotiations.
// Source: SearchEngineLand | #LinkBuilding
- A Simple SEO Strategy for 2019 (The ‘Middleman’ Method) → Do you want to boost organic traffic to the pages that really matter?
// Source: ahrefs | #SEO
- How to do a Competitive Analysis → By looking at the competitive landscape, you can better understand potential gaps in your current marketing strategy and consider other ways to help grow your client’s business.
// Source: Shopify | #SEO
- Facebook Video Marketing → Learn methods using video for profitable campaigns
// Source: Biteable | #Video
- How much do websites cost? [Explained with 11 website examples] → Nice breakdown on how much you are likely to spend when building a website.
// Source: PageCloud | #WebDesign