This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
Lots of great links this week. Learn how to develop an effective content marketing strategy. Check out brilliant emails and see why they work. Find out how to do cold email outreach. Also a few web design resources and links.
- 21 Effortless Ways to Get More Instagram Followers → Want more people to follow you on Instagram? Follow these tips to grow your followers// Source: Wishpond | #Instagram
- 7 Tips for Warming Up Your Cold Email Outreach in 2019 → Cold email can be a powerful outreach strategy for your business– when done correctly. In this guide, we’ll share 7 cold email outreach best practices for 2019.// Source: PersuationNation | #EmailMarketing
- 12 Brilliant Emails
from our favorite brands → Here are 12 of best (in no particular order) emails along with the smart strategies that make them so effective.// Source: MyEmma| #EmailMarketing
- The Rise of On-Page SEO Tools → Discussion on the latest SEO tools for your content creation.// Source: Search Engine Journal | #SEO
- Top 7 SEO Keyword Research Tools → See the top premium keyword research tools used by agencies and are worth the investment.// Source: Search Engine Journal | #SEOTools
- The Ultimate Guide To User Focused Content Marketing → This guide break down how businesses can create user focused content marketing that tells powerful stories, solves business problems and helps your company grow.// Source: SignatureVideoGrouup | #ContentMarketing
- What is Keyword Stuffing in SEO? [How to Avoid This in 2019] → In this article you’ll learn everything about Google keyword stuffing in SEO.// Source: DigitalSEOLand | #SEO
- List of Resources for Learning How To Build Websites → The collection of 70+ guides for building and optimizing your site.// Source: QuickSprout | #WebDesign
- The Best Time to Post on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & Pinterest → Learn when you should be posting on social media// Source: Hubspot | #SocialMedia
- How to Develop an Effective Content Marketing Plan → Take a look at three core elements of an effective content marketing plan// Source: ContentStudio | #ContentMarketing
- 13 Best Text Editors to Speed up Your Workflow → Here’s a collection of popular text editors. Test each one to see which one works best for your own workflow.// Source: Kinksta | #Coding
- The Ultimate Guide to CSS + Cheat Sheets → Learn how to use CSS to create beautiful web pages.// Source: Medium | #CSS