This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
Thank you for checking out this roundup. Putting together this list is one of the more enjoyable tasks I do each week and I hope you’re enjoying them, as well.
On this week’s list find links to always excellent Backlinko post about copywriting. Also, a couple of detailed SEO guides, email marketing tips, and WordPress and web design articles.
- 13 Website Design Best Practices For 2019 → Lots of factors go into designing a website. These are the thirteen most important elements to prioritize in 2019. If you follow these best practices, the performance of your site will drastically improve.// Source: QuickSprout | #WebDesign
- The Beginner’s Guide to Small Business SEO (6 Easy Steps) → Do you find SEO daunting? Do you lack time to learn the intricacies of this ever changing and often puzzling field? Here’s the guide for you.// Source: ahrefs | #SEO
- How to Sell WordPress Development Services Without Losing Your Mind → As a WordPress development services provider, you have to attract leads, convert them into clients, develop their projects, and make sure that they’re happy. If this is you, then you have to check out this guide created to help you control over this process.// Source: Cloudways | #Freelancing
- Footers 101: Design Patterns and When to Use Each → Regardless of the form footers take, their presence is critical (and highly underrated). Find out how to design the most effetive footer for your website.// Source: nngroup | #WebDesign
- Website Speed Guide – Quick Sprout → Learn how to improve the speed of your website// Source: Quicksprout | #Optimization
- Rank For Position 0: 5 Takeaways To Win SEO → Find out what you can do to rank for the Position 0 or “featured snippet” which are results that show up above the number one ranked spot in search engine results.// Source: SEOPressor | #SEO
- 13 Time Management Apps That Will Make You More Productive → The apps on this list will help you organize and utilize your time in a more effective and productive way.// Source: Hubspot | #Productivity
- 17 Simple & Effective SEO Tweaks Brands Should Make This Year → Easy and simple changes you can make to improve SEO of your site over the course of the year.// Source: SearchEngineLand | #SEO
- How to Get Better Open Rates with Email Preheaders → So what’s an easy way to make an impact with your email and increase open rate? Include an email preheader in each message you send.// Source: Aweber | #EmailMarketing
- Top 10 Email Marketing Strategies for Beginners in 2019 → Getting started with email marketing? In this guide, learn the top 10 email marketing strategies for 2019.// Source: PesuationNation | #EmailMarketing
- How to Grow a Facebook Group From Zero to 1,000+ Members Fast → By creating a Facebook Group and getting people within your target market to become members, you can market to those people on a regular basis without having to pay.// Source: Jeffbullas | #SocialMedia
- COPYWRITING: The Definitive Guide → This is the ultimate guide to writing AWESOME copy from Backlinko// Source: Backlinko | #Copywriting
- How to Choose the Best Website Builder in 2019 (Compared) → Choose the best website builder by going over the pros and cons of the most popular options.// Source: WPBeginner | #WebDesign
- Top 8 Essential Website Optimization Strategies for 2019 → This post will show you best strategies to optimize your website.// Source: SearchEnineJournal | #SEO
- What is Content Marketing? [Guide to Scaling Content in 2019] → If you’re looking to up your content marketing game this year and engage your ideal customers with high-value content, this guide is for you.// Source: ManageInbound | #ContentMarketing
- How to define your brand story in 2019? → Rules for making your brand exceptional and memorable in 2019// Source: 1HrBrand | #Branding
- Fastest WordPress Hosting: Guide to Find the Best WordPress Hosting 2019 → Take a look at the list of inexpensive Wordprss hosting companies and see which one might work for you.