This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
So you care about online marketing and driving traffic to your site?
Check out this week’s links. Learn about technical SEO. See what SEO tools you should be using. Find out how to build backlinks and optimize your videos for best results
- The 20-Minute Technical SEO Workweek → You know technical SEO is critical, but you don’t have time to stay on top of it. Maybe a 20-minute checkup may be all you need.// Source: SearchEngineJournal | #SEO
- 34 web design tools to help you work smarter in 2019 → Become more productive with these handy tools.// Source: CreativeBloq | #WebTools
- What Is Search Intent and How Should It Factor Into Your SEO Efforts? → By crafting your content and links to match the visitors intent, you’ll increase sales & clicks – plus, you’ll rank higher.// Source: Elegant Themes| #SEO
- The Most Common Internal Link Building Mistakes → Avoiding common mistakes with internal links can help you win in the search results, so read this guide and check your site today// Source: SEMRush | #Links
- How to Outsource Your Content to Freelance Writers (4 Steps) → Don’t have time to write your content. Learn the proven process for finding and working with freelance writers// Source: ahref | #ContentMarketing
- SEO Tips & Best Practices for 2019 From 100+ Experts → Whether you’re a writer or an SEO specialist, you need a solid grasp of how to optimize your content.// Source: Zerys | #content Marketing
- 7 Best SEO Tools to Help You Rank Higher in Google → These are the best SEO tools for boosting organic traffic.// Source: Entrepreneur | #SEO
- 13 of the Best SEO Tools for Auditing & Monitoring Your Website in 2019 → There are a number of tools out there, some free, some paid, that help you to look at your own site the way that Google sees it. This post covers some of them.// Source: Hubspot | #SEOTools
- 10 Online Video Trends You Should Follow in 2019 → The online video landscape is always changing and evolving. Stay up to date with these latest video trends.// Source: CanIRank | #Video
- How to Build Backlinks in Less Than 1 Hour → Another great post from Neil Patel on how to get backlinks.// Source: NeilPatel | #Backlinks