This is a weekly design and marketing link roundup with the best weekly articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
On this weeks list, you’ll find links to DIY SEO and helpful typographic resources. Browse the list of ranked marketing tools. Find out what features your blog should have and what hosting companies you should consider for your WP site. See how top bloggers make money in 2019 and how much they earn.
- 12 Best Free Website Hosting Compared (2019) → Looking for hosting for your WordPress site? WPBeginner put together a nice list of top hosting companies.// Source: WPBeginner | #Hosting
- Top 10 Online Payment Methods for eCommerce Sites → Here’s the list of the main online payment methods and the top options available.// Source: HostGator | #eCommerce
- Optimal Blog Design → 11 Elements and Examples of Blog Layouts and Designs. A simple guide to blog design and inspiration// Source: QuickSprout | #Blogging
- DIY SEO: A Basic 5‐Step Guide That Anyone Can Follow → Do you have the budget to hire an SEO company? If not, don’t worry. A DIY approach might be easier than you think.// Source: ahrefs | #SEO
- Best WordPress Gallery Plugin – (Review Updated For Winter of 2019) → Check out the list to the 7 best WordPress gallery plugins for 2019.// Source: Quicksprout | #Wordpress
- How to Make Money Blogging in 2019 → How 21 bloggers are making money with their blogs and you can too.// Source: QuickSprout | #Blogging
- How to Get Backlinks Like a Boss → Learn the steps to write and promote your content for optimal amount of high-quality links.// Source: CanIRank | #LinkBuilding
- Logo Color Psychology → The logo color tricks used by top companies—and how to design your own// Source: Canva | #LogoDesign
- Self-Sabotage: 7 Ways We Ruin Our Own Success → Self-sabotage is when our thoughts and actions hold us back from the success we are capable of experiencing. See if any of these examples sound familiar to you.// Source: Fizzle | #Freelance
- How to Do a Content Audit and Boost Your Organic Traffic → In this post, learn how to perform a content audit, and how to automate the bulk of the process.
- Font Combinations That Look Good On Websites → Choosing the right font combinations is a big decision that should not be taken lightly. This guide will help you select the right font for your website// Source: WPAmelia | #Typography
- The 33 Best Free Fonts Designers Should Download → Not all the best fonts cost money to use. Check out this selection of stylish free fonts for your next project, sorted by the several types of font you might be looking for.// Source: Hubspot | #Typography