11 Jan Weekly Link Roundup. No.84. Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly roundup of the latest online marketing and web design articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
This week’s newsletter is packed with great tips to take your blogging and marketing skills to the next level! Learn SEO strategies that work in 2019. Read on how to increase the traffic to your website. Find out what to look for when selecting a web hosting for your WordPress site and much more.
- The 9-Step SEO Strategy for 2019 [NEW] → Step-by-step guide to maximize your SEO strategy in 2019.// Source: Backlinko | #SEO
- Don’t Make these Common Marketing Mistakes → Neil Patel shows his marketing mistakes he made and what you can learn from them.// Source: NeilPatel | #Marketing
- How to Increase Your Blog Traffic – The Easy Way (27 Proven Tips) → Learn how you can easily increase your blog traffic to get more visitors by using some proven best practices.
- 19 Closing Phrases to Seal a Sales Deal in 2019 → Learn the closing phrases you should (and shouldn’t) use when it comes to closing deals.// Source: Hubspot | #LeadGeneration
- Things to Consider When Choosing Web Hosting for your WordPress Site → This article will help you choose the best possible host for your WordPress site.// Source: TemplateMonster | #Hosting
- How to Increase Your Blog Traffic – The Easy Way (27 Proven Tips) → Browse time tested tips to increase your blog traffic.// Source: WPBeginner | #Blogging
- 9 Places to Get Website Images (Paid and Free) → Top nine places to find images for your website compared.// Source: Quicksprout | #Photos
- The Quick and Easy Guide to Resizing Images Online → 5 Online tools to help you resize images without using photoshop// Source: Hubspot | #WebTools
- How to run a Competitor Analysis → Learn how to run a Competitor Analysis, what it is, and how you can benefit from doing a SWOT analysis of your Brand.// Source: Medium | #SEO
- 2019 Email Marketing Statistics: → Interesting email marketing stats from Aweber. Learn what experts are using to maximize their email strategies.// Source: AWeber | #EmailMarketing
- 12x Link Building Strategies To Increase Your Search Rankings In 2019 → Learn the latest link building strategies.// Source: Matthew Woodward | #LinkBuilding
- The beginner’s guide to Google Search Console → Learn how to use Google Search Console for your website.// Source: Yoast | #Analytics
- The Untapped Power of Quora as a Marketing Tool → See how content marketing experts and business owners use Quora in order to grow their business.// Source: JeffBullas | #Quora