This is a weekly roundup of the latest online marketing and web design articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level.
Don’t miss future roundups, click here to subscribe.
Happy New Year and look forward to what’s to come in 2019!
This is the first roundup of 2019 and I hope you’ll find something useful and learn something new from the list of links in this roundup. Lots of SEO related links and resources including a couple of nice lists of SEO Tools preferred by experts. Learn how to dominate Google, check out the marketing trends of 2019, optimize emails and find out how to write blog posts faster without sacrificing quality.
- The Smart Content Marketing Funnel → A Guide on Matching Content Types to the Customer Buying Stage// Source: Shopify | #ContentMarketing
- How to Write Blog Posts Faster Without Sacrificing Quality → Use this guide as a blueprint for producing quality content for your blogs. Here’s what you need to do.// Source: QuickSprout | #ContentMarketing
- Image SEO: 12 Actionable Tips (for More Organic Traffic) → 12 actionable image optimization tips for more organic traffic.// Source: ahrefs | #WebsiteOptimization
- 10 Marketing Trends to Watch in 2019 → Marketing is being shaped by emerging technologies, methods and patterns. See what’s to expect in 2019// Source: Entrepreneur | #Marketing
- How To Convert Existing WordPress Posts to Gutenberg Blocks → Learn how to convert existing WordPress posts to Gutenberg blocks// Source: ithemes | #Wordpress
- How to Dominate Google in 2019 → This article shows the 4-step SEO strategy you should follow in 2019 to to get much faster results and sales.// Source: Neil Patel | #SEO
- How to Create a Lead Magnet in Less Than a Day (That Actually Works) → A great lead magnet convinces the right people to subscribe to your list (those who are likely to buy), builds trust and assists in converting your leads into customers. Learn how to create an amazing lead magnet quickly.// Source: aWeber | #LeadMagnet
- How to Generate Sales With Welcome Emails → Neil Patels shows how to generate sales with welcome emails.// Source: Quicksprout | #Marketing
- How to Start Using Instagram to Grow Your Small Business → This article explains some beginner strategies to stimulate business growth on Instagram and teach you ways to convert your followers into customers.// Source: Quicksprout | #Instagram
- How to Drive Traffic to a Brand-New Site with Little to No Money → Neil Patel breaks down what you should be doing during the first 12 weeks after launching your site.// Source: NeilPatel | #SEO
- 14 Entrepreneur Blogs to Jumpstart Your Dreams → Staying connected with the entrepreneur community is key to success. So, pick a few of these blogs and add them to your regular rotation.// Source: Hubspot | #Entrepreneur
- How to Increase Your Blog Traffic – The Easy Way (27 Proven Tips) → Learn how you can easily increase your blog traffic to get more visitors by using some proven best practices.// Source: WPBeginner | #SEO #Marketing
Design & Development
- Find Perfect Font Combination → Nice little tool to find the perfect font combination for your next web design project.// Source: BoldWebDesign | #Typography
- Want excellent free coding tutorials? Subscribe to these YouTube channels. → Ten YouTube channels you should subscribe to if you want to improve your coding skills.// Source: FreeCodeCamp | #WebDevelopment
- Top 10 Best SEO Tools You Must Try [updated for 2019] → Check Out these tools for SEO if you want to excel in 2019. Nice oveview of popular tools.// Source: SEOForGrowth| #SEOTools
- 17 Best SEO Tools that SEO Experts Actually Use → See which tools SEO and marketing experts are using.// Source: Oberlo | #SEOTools