This is a weekly roundup of the latest online marketing and web design articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level.
Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
After a short hiatus, this weeks list has many more amazing web design and marketing links. Matthew Woodward did a very extensive testing on which hosting is the fastest. You might be surprised at the results. Brian Dean put together a very detailed list on link building strategies. There are also lists of free Marketing and SEO tools, Graphic Design Tools, most popular google fonts and tons of SEO tips and tutorials.
- Which Is The Best WordPress Hosting? 7 Hosts – 6 Ruthless Tests → Choosing the best WordPress hosting for your site is critical. Matthew setup 18 blogs across 7 popular managed WordPress hosting providers to see which ones perform the best.// Source: Matthew Woodward| #Hosting #Wordpress
- Link Building Strategies: The Complete List → This is the most complete list of link building strategies on the Web. In fact, you’ll find 178 strategies, tips and tactics on this page.// Source: Backlinko | #LinkBuilding
- A Simple (But Effective) 31 Point SEO Checklist → Check out a complete SEO checklist to help drive more traffic to your website.// Source: Ahrefs | #SEO
- 25 Simple and Free SEO Tools to Instantly Improve Your Marketing [Updated for 2019] → Great list of the best free SEO tools on the market—tools with a wide variety of uses and covering a number of common needs. These tools are fast, free, and easy-to-use.// Source: BufferApp | #MarketingTools
- 5 SEO Action Items to Boost Your Website Ranking → Learn how to identify the daily inputs which will guarantee a steady growth in your long-term SEO campaigns.// Source: Yeah Local | #SEO
- Conversion Rate Optimization: A How-To Guide for Better Results → For many organizations, conversion rate optimization is the key to online success. This how-to guide takes you through the process used to maximize the effectiveness of your website to convert.// Source: BoagWorld | #Optimization
- 6 Important Reasons Why You Should Use WordPress for Your Website → While WordPress started as a blogging tool, it has evolved throughout the years into a powerful website builder and a robust content management system (CMS). Take a look at why you should use WordPress to make your website.// Source: WPBeginner| #Wordpress
- Why and How to Include Content Marketing in Your Strategy → As you evaluate your plan for the coming year, it’s important to make room for content marketing. Learn how to develop a content marketing strategy for your business.// Source: Business 2 Community | #ContentMarketing
- The 10 Most Popular Google Fonts of 2018 → Finding the right font for your website from the Google library can be tedious. To help you take a look at a list of 10 of the most popular Google Fonts.// Source: Line25 | #Fonts
- 15 Tips to Grow Your Business Online (without A Lot of Money) → Looking to grow your business online without a lot of money? This list of tips will help you compete with the big guys without spending a fortune.// Source: WP Beginner | #Marketing
- Skyscraper Technique 2.0 → SEO Case Study: How Brian Dean Increased His Organic Traffic 652% in 7 Days// Source: Backlinko | #SEO
- 10 Ways to Get Your Website in Shape for 2019 → List of action items to add to your to-do list so you can get your website in shape for 2019.// Source: HostGator | #SEO
- 5 excellent website redesigns-before and after → A website redesign project can be really hard work. Here are five examples of excellent web redesigns.// Source: UXPlanet | #WebDesign
- 12 Tips for Creating Signup Forms That Convert_ → This guide is perfect for anyone using signup forms with underperforming conversion rates. It will also help those building new signup forms.// Source: QuickSprout | #WebsiteOptimization
- 32 Tools That Will Make You Look Like A Graphic Design Genius → Check out a list of graphic resources that will have people believing you are a graphic design genius.// Source: MyOnlineBiz Journey | #DesignTools
- 16 Best WordPress Chrome Extensions that You Should Try → Are you looking for the best WordPress Chrome extensions to boost productivity? Take a look at some of the best WordPress related Chrome extensions that you should try.// Source: WPBeginner| | #Extension
- 15 Free Google Tools That Will Enhance Your Marketing Strategy → Google has tons of free tools available for people to take advantage of. As a business owner, you can use these resources to improve your marketing efforts. Here are the top 15 free Google tools your business can use for marketing.// Source: QuickSprout | #MarketingTools