16 Nov Weekly Link Roundup. No.80 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly roundup of the latest online marketing and web design articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level.
Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
This week list includes links to the best marketing tools and tools for sending large files. Find out what’s the best blogging platform to use if you’re not ready for your own site. Learn about email marketing and how to create the email signature that generates leads. See how SEO and Social Media can help you compete with big brands online.
- Recovering SEO traffic and rankings after a website redesign → After a review to confirm a drop in traffic, there are some typical problems (like redirects, missing pages and protocol and domain issues) that can be fixed to get your SEO back on track.
// Source: Search Engine Land | #SEO
- The Top Email Marketing Influencers to Follow in 2019 – The Ultimate List → Here is a list of 70 Email Marketing influencers that you need to follow in the upcoming year.
// Source: Content Studio | #EmailMarketing
- 7 Editing Tips That’ll Make You a Better Writer (with Examples!) → Check out these editing tips that you can easily learn which will improve everything you write from now on.
// Source: Smart Blogger | #ContentMarketing
- The 5 Best Free Blogging Platforms in 2019 → Looking to start a blog, but not ready a full hosted website? See which is the best free blogging platform?
// Source: SmartBlogger | #Blogging
- Email Marketing for Beginners → If you’re fairly new to email marketing, it’s crucial to grasp the basics, like why is email marketing important, what are the benefits, and how to start. Take
// Source: Get Response | #EmailMarketing
- What to Blog About: 3 Steps to Mapping out Your Ideas in a Logical Way → Your choice of what to blog about is critical. If you make the wrong decision, you can execute every traffic and monetization technique flawlessly, and none of it will work, because having the right blog topic is critical. Here’s a step-by-step guide to finding your blog topic.
// Source: Smart Blogger | #Blogging
- How To Compete with Big Brands Using Social Media & SEO → There has never been a better time in history for small businesses to carve out their place in the market. Learn how you can compete using SEO & Social Media.
// Source: Yeah Local | #SEO
- Email Signatures That Convert: 25 Examples & How To Create Your Own → The email signature is the most neglected business opportunity in daily communications. Check out these email signature examples for lead generation
// Source: CriminiallyProlific | #EmailMarketing
- What is SEO? (As Defined by 40+ SEO Experts) → Learn about SEO and what it is from the best SEO experts.
// Source: ahrefs | #SEO
- Send large files: 12 free tools → Here are 12 great tools that will make sending large files to clients smooth and worry-free.
// Source: Creative Bloq | #Web Tools
- 15 Free Marketing Tools to Increase Awareness, Sales, and Efficiency → Check out these amazing marketing tools. The tools in this post aren’t freeish. They’re free. Forever.
// Source: Wishpond | #MarketingTools