This is a weekly roundup of the latest online marketing and web design articles, guides, and tutorials. Each week’s list is packed with helpful tips and links to take your marketing and design skills to the next level.
Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
Many great links on this week’s list. Learn how to use email to increase brand awareness. Learn how to maximize SEO efforts to increase traffic to your site. Looking for free SEO tools, there is a great list with some of the best free tools you can use. Browse through the list of best marketing principals by Neil Patel. Finally, check out 30 Marketing Tactics For Rapid Growth
- 7 Surefire Tips to Increase Brand Awareness with Emails → 82% of marketers consider email as the most effective channel to market content and improve lead nurturing and conversion rates. Learn how to use it to get the best results// Source: Email Monks | #EmailMarketing
- Pardon the interruption: How to do pop-ups right → Today, website pop-ups can drastically improve your business. More importantly, pop-ups don’t have to disrupt the experience of your visitors. This article will explain how to create pop-ups that grow your list without being annoying.// Source: Mailerlite | #LeadGeneration
- 10 SEO Approaches to Bring Traffic to a WordPress Site → The following is a checklist of the most proven and time-tested SEO techniques that will help you improve the visibility of your WordPress site and gain a steady flow of traffic to it.
- 29 Best Free SEO Tools (Tried & Tested) → Looking for a list of the most useful free SEO tools? Look no further.// Source: ahrefs | #SEOTools
- 11 Digital Marketing Trends You Can No Longer Ignore in 2019 → There are many new digital marketing trends and strategies that are evolving in the current high-tech, Internet-connected era. Here are eleven key digital marketing trends for 2019.// Source: Single Grain | #Marketing
- Your Merriest Guide to Christmas Email Marketing → There’s no better way to win new customers than through email marketing. With 2018 holiday sales predicted to exceed a trillion USD, it’s time to kick off your Christmas email marketing campaign right. In this post, you’ll learn how to create a Christmas email marketing strategy to tap into that joyful holiday revenue stream.// Source: MailerLite | #EmailMarketing
- The 34 Marketing Principles by Neil Patel → Check out the list principles to help you get to where you want in life and marketing.// Source: Neil Patel | #Marketing
- Brilliant Landing Pages: Best Practices, Tips & Inspiration → Your landing pages are one of the most important parts of your website. To help you get the most out of them follow these landing page optimization tiips.// Source: Just Creative | #LandingPages
- 100 Cold Email Subject Lines To Guarantee a Response → See examples and best practices of subject lines for inbound, outbound and customer emails and learn essential principles to create your own attention-grabbing subject lines// Source: Criminally Prolific | #EmailMarketing
- 3 Simple Steps to Creating A “Pillar Blog Post” That Generates Organic Traffic for Years to Come → Check out a simple 3-step system you can follow to create a pillar blog post that continues to bring new website traffic and leads to your website// Source: Digital Marketer | #ContentMarketing
- 30 Marketing Tactics For Rapid Growth → This article is a carefully collated list of hacks and marketing tactics which, I hope, you will not have seen before. These are the tactics we’ve found to be the most reliable for growing a business.// Source: Wishpond | #Marketing
- WooCommerce SEO Made Simple → Step-by-Step Guide to Ranking #1 in Google// Source: WP Beginner | #eCommerce