12 Oct Weekly Link Roundup. No.77 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Here’s your weekly roundup of the latest design and online marketing links. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
Content marketing is an amazing way to drive traffic. On this week’s list learn how to master and promote your content. Find out how to make cold emails work for you. Learn how to do SEO for your WordPress website. Browse lists with many excellent marketing tools.
- How to Avoid Stale Content with These 21 Ideas for Your Upcoming Social Media Posts → No matter what your situation is, you can benefit from reading this guide. Neil Patel will show how effectively market your small business on social media with the top 21 ideas for your upcoming posts.
// Source: Quicksprout | #SocialMedia
- SEO Title Tags (Everything You Need to Know) → There’s so much you can do to optimize your title tags. This guide is all about.
// Source: Gotch SEO | #SEO
- Actually, Cold Emailing Can Work for Small Businesses → There is a right way and many, many wrong ways to send cold emails. Learn how to do it right.
// Source: Entrepreneur | #EmailMarketing
- 12 Proven Content Promotion Strategies To Get More Traffic → Learn how to create a fail-proof content distribution strategy that ensures visibility for every piece you publish.
// Source: JeffBullas | #ContentMarketing
- Best Practices for Mastering 15 Effective Content Types → There are a lot of ways to practice efficient content marketing. Here are 15 of the best types of content, with tips on how to effectively master each one of them.
// Source: OrbitMedia | #ContentMarketing
- The Beginners Guide to WordPress SEO →This guide will give WordPress beginners a basic overview of WordPress SEO to help your website get found online.
- A to Z Guide to Links Building → Link building is one of the cornerstones of good SEO and can go a long way when trying to reach your ranking goals. Learn how to use link building to grow your traffic.
// Source: Schumacher Marketing | #SEO
- 15 Powerful Newsletter Ideas That Work GREAT (Updated) → 15 ideas to help you come up engaging newsletter content.
// Source: BillAchola| #EmailMarketing
- 16 Prototyping Tools Battle Tested (The Results Are Amazing) → A nice list of prototyping tools to help you quickly launch your ideas and share the concept to get feedback
// Source: Arkenea | #DesignTools
- The Ultimate Social Media Tools Guide → Social media tools have the ability to make every facet of the social media management process easier, more efficient, less stressful, and of higher quality! Browse this list of helpful tools to help you better manage your social media.
// Source: Juicer | #SocialTools
- Marketing Tools We Can’t Live Without → The right tools mean your business grows. The wrong ones and you’re flailing in the dark, throwing money at shadows. Here are the marketing tools you can use to grow your business.
// Source: Wishpond | #MarketingTools