05 Oct Weekly Link Roundup. No.76 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Here’s your weekly roundup of the latest design and online marketing links. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
On this week’s list find out what types of visuals are the easiest to create and make the most impact. Browse the list of top 100 graphic and web design blogs of all time. Find out some of the SEO myths and read what you can do to improve your online reputation.
- 6 Stunning Visuals That Will Make Your Content Memorable, Sharable, and Beautiful → The following are six types of gorgeous visuals that are easy to create and can double your blog’s traffic and engagement levels.
// Source: SmartBlogger | #ContentMarketing
- A Guide for Content Marketing Metrics → 37 Most (and Least) Useful Metrics
// Source: Orbit Media | #Analytics
- Top 100 Graphic and Web Design Blogs of All Time → These are the best blogs you definitely should follow! From CSS galleries, tutorial websites and freebies, to design trends and news blogs, we’ve got it covered.
// Source: WebDesignDev | #Blogs
- SEO Myth Busting: 13 Biggest SEO Myths You Should Leave Behind → Bust all the myths! Do not be stale! Get rid of the outdated tactics! Act smarter! May SEO be with you!
// Source: Link Assistant | #SEO
- A blog isn’t a blog, it’s a business → Why blogging is an important marketing strategy for any business.
// Source: Neil Patel | #Blogging
- 5 Marketing Tricks to Save You Serious Time and Money → It’s time to do something about your online reputation.
// Source: Wishpond | #Marketing
- 5 Critical Questions to Ask When Choosing a Social Media Tool For Your Business → _____
- How to Improve Your Online Reputation → It’s time to do something about your online reputation.
// Source: Quicksprout | #Online