22 Sep Weekly Link Roundup. No.74 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Here’s your weekly roundup of the latest design and online marketing links. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
On the list of this week’s roundup find out how to write cold emails that convert. Check out how Neil Patel maximizes his organic traffic to drive massive website growth. Find out how to launch your website. Browse through expert tips on starting a new blog. See great book suggestions for graphic designers and learn on how to create evergreen content.
- How to Write Cold Emails That Quickly Convert Sales → Email is an effective way to make contac, if you do your homework before hitting “send.”
// Source: Entrepreneur | #EmailMarketing
- The Secret Behind My Neil Patel 1,866,913 Monthly Search Visitors → Want more organic web traffic. See how Neil Patel does it with his website.
// Source: NeilPatel | #SEO
- A Complete Guide to Launching Your New Website → This article will give you a foolproof method to help you get your website launched on the right foot. Or the left foot, if that’s your thing.
// Source: Search Engine Journal | #Websites
- 30 “Expert Tips” that I Wish I Knew Before Starting a Blog → Don’t make these mistakes when starting a blog
// Source: WPBeginner | #Blogging
- 30 books every graphic designer should read → Must-have graphic design books for your bookshelf.
// Source: CreativeBloq | #Books
- 5 golden rules for social media strategy → Apply these tips to all your accounts for social media success.
// Source: Creative Bloq | #SocialMedia
- What’s the Value of Content Marketing → This article will break down the value of content marketing for any industry and any business.
// Source: Wishpond | #ContentMarketing
- 30 Ideas To Create Evergreen Content → Evergreen content is a content that never dies. This article lists tips and ideas for you to create evergreen content
// Source: ContentStuidio | #ContentMarketing