14 Sep Weekly Link Roundup. No.73 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Here’s your weekly roundup of the latest design and online marketing links. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
Enjoy tons of great links this week. Check out updated SEO Tips from Backlinko. Learn how to improve product pages in your e-commerce store. Read up on how to build links to your website and how to what you can do to improve your emails.
- Product Page Tune-Up: 9 Timeless Ways to Increase Conversions → To help you increase sales and revenue, check out a few timeless ways to improve your product pages.
// Source: Shopify | #e-Commerce
- 17 [Advanced] SEO Tips For 2018 → Check out 17 advanced SEO tips and techniques from Brian Dean of Backlinko
// Source: Backlinko | #SEO
- How to Submit Your Website to Search Engines → Learn how to submit your website to all the major search engines
// Source: Ahrefs | #SEO
- How I Get Over 1K Organic Visitors Per Day from Google → Learn about SEO and how to drive massive, free, targeted traffic to your site so that you can make money from it.
// Source: TemplateMonster | #SEO
- 17 of the Best Ways to Build Good Links Today → Links remain one of the most effective ways to move the needle on your SEO performance. Read on what you can do to maximize your link-building process.
// Source: Search Engine Journal | #LinkBuilding
- 72 Must-Have Resources and Tools For Freelance Writers → In order to have a productive and fun-filled career as a freelance writer, you need to arm yourself with some resources. On this list, you can find tons of helpful resources.
// Source: JeffBullas | #Blogging
- Looking to resurrect your email marketing? Here’s your ultimate cheat sheet → Read on for the tips and tactics to revitalize your email marketing and get you the conversion results you want.
// Source: Wordtracker | #EmailMarketing
- Essential WordPress plugins for marketers → If you’re a marketer who uses WordPress you need to check out and use these plugins to make your life easier.
// Source: GetFlyWheel | #Wordpress