Here’s your weekly roundup of the latest design and online marketing links. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
Lots of fantastic resources on this week’s list. Learn how to mast SEO from Brian Dean of Backlinko. Check out Tools for writing killer headlines from Jeff Bullas. Neil shows what types of content drive the most amount of traffic. A couple of roundups about the use of social media and favorite SEO Tools. Finally, learn how to instantly improve your newsletters and also see some inspiring Labor day newsletter inspirations. Enjoy.
- How to Learn SEO In 2018(In Record Time) → Superb collection of hand-picked resources to help you master SEO… in record time. From Brian Dean of Backlinko// Source: Backlinko | #SEO
- 50+ Experts reveal how to Make your Brand’s Social Media Impactful → I’m honored to be included on this list of experts sharing their thoughts about the impact of social media on the brand.// Source: | #
- 12 Unique SEO Tools To Help You Write Killer Headlines → Have you ever struggled to write compelling headlines for your blog posts or web pages? Here are 12 awesome SEO tools for writing catchy headlines:// Source: JeffBullas | #MarketingTools
- How to Drive More Traffic to Your Website with These 11 Types of Blog Posts → Blogging about the same thing over and over again is boring. Use this guide as a reference so you can always come up with fresh ideas for your blog.// Source: Quicksprout | #ContentMarketing
- 5 email mistakes that are killing your open rates → 5 email mistakes that are killing your open rates, along with info on what you can do to improve.// Source: Emma | #EmailMarketing
- 127 Experts Reveal Best Tools For Keyword Research in 2018 → 127 search marketing experts share top 3 of their favorite marketing tools// Source: RobbieRichards | #MarketingTools
- 5 Ways To Boost Local SEO → Check out this list of five of the top things that you can do that will help compete on the local front without your focus being purely on the map results// Source: Web Designer Depot | #LocalSEO
- How Often Should Companies Blog? [New Benchmark Data] → Learn how the number of blog posts published monthly and in total can affect traffic and leads, depending on company size and business type.// Source: Hubspot | #Blogging
- Inspiration Labor Day Emails → Check out awesome examples of awesome Labor Day Emails to get your creative juices flowing.// Source: Aweber | #EmailMarketing
- 11 Expert Instagram Marketing Tips For E-Commerce Businesses → Learn what you can do to better market your e-commerc business on Instagram.
- 7 tips to instantly improve your email newsletter → Creating a successful email newsletter doesn’t have to be complicated. Want to make a great first impression? Check out this guide// Source: Emma | #EmailMarketing
- 100+ Sites Impacted By Google Medic Update Analyzed → A lot of great websites lost rankings after the Medic update. A very detailed study, how latest update affected health related websites.// Source: CanIRank | #SEO
- Link Building Tips: 21 SEO Pro’s Reveal Their #1 Tip for New Sites → 21 of the best SEO Pro’s answer the question of what is their #1 tip when setting up a link building campaign for new websites?// Source:EngineScout | #SEO
- 11 Ways to Improve Your Website’s User Experience Design → User experience plays an important part in website growth. Follow these guidelines to ensure your website provides the best user experience.// Source: JustCreative | #UX