Here’s your weekly roundup of the latest design and online marketing links. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
This week list includes tactics for creating engaging content. Check out an updated list of SEO tools from Matthew Woodward. Learn how to find prospects on LinkedIn. Read a guide about on-page SEO and see how to increase engagement on your Instagram posts. Enjoy.
- 17 Tactics to Create Engaging & SEO-Friendly Content → Learn tips and techniques for creating engaging and SEO-friendly content.// Source: SearchEngineJournal | #ContentMarketing
- Free SEO Tools To Super Charge Your Search Rankings Updated  → Excellent list of SEO and marketing tools from Matthew Woodward// Source: MatthewWoodward | #SEOTools
- The Foundational Guide to Your Online Marketing and Sales Funnel → This guide will take you step-by-step through a comprehensive breakdown of the online marketing and sales funnel from top to bottom:// Source: Wishpond | #InboundMarketing
- 9 Little-Known Ways to Find New Prospects on LinkedIn_ → Use these fresh ideas to find new prospects on LinkedIn when search just isn’t cutting it// Source: Hubspot | #LinkedIn
- Pinterest Marketing for Ecommerce Businesses: How to Drive Traffic From Pinterest → This article discusses in detail what Pinterest marketing offers brands in terms of marketing power and what a Pinterest for a business account can do for a business and their bottom line.// Source: A Better Lemonade Stand | #Pinterest
- The Ultimate Guide To On-Page SEO → Looking to enhance the traffic to your website? This optimization guide is packed with insights and strategy for beginner-to-intermediate SEO practitioners looking to hone their current skills and get informed on the latest and best practices.// Source: TheHoth | #SEO
- How to Find Backlinks (That You Can Replicate) → Do you want to find backlinks that you can easily replicate for your website? Follow this guide from ahrefs to learn how.// Source: Ahrefs | #Backlinks
- Design Psychology: 12 Ways to Convert Users into Buyers → Applying psychology to design is a powerful tool. Companies are increasingly studying how customers think and behave, and are tailoring their services accordingly. 10 Experts share their tips on how to use psychology to generate more business.// Source: Shopify | #Marketing
- 13 Ways to Improve Your Engagement Rates on Your Instagram Posts → How can you use Instagram to promote your brand effectively? You need to focus on engagement metrics. Here is how// Source: Quicksprout | #Instagram
- 20 Best Productivity Tools for 2018 → A list of Android and iOS apps available in the market whose sole purpose is to help you improve your work productivity.// Source: ContentStudio | #Tools
- 17 Ways to Find (AWESOME) Blog Post Topic Ideas (2018 Updated) → This article shows you 17 ways to find good topic ideas for your blog.// Source: DigitalSEO | #Blogging