Here’s your weekly roundup of the latest design and online marketing links. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
On the list, for this week you’ll find a superb selection of free design and marketing ebooks you can download from TemplateMonster. Neil Patel shows how to market your small business on social media. Learn how to figure out your customer’s pain points. Check out a list of best affiliate programs. Also nice guide comparing email automation tools. Finally web design related links, including advice from famous designers to novices. Enjoy.
- Great Template Monster Library → Free Business Development eBooks// Source: TemplateMonster | #Books
- How to Find Your Customers’ Pain Points → If you understand your customer’s problems, you can position your product or service as the solution. That’s why customer pain points are so important.// Source: Aweber | #LeadGeneration
- Four 30-minute marketing jobs to do right now → Prioritizing the most effective tasks is an easy way to ensure your valuable time is put to the best possible use. Here are four 30-minute tasks you can do each week to improve your digital marketing.// Source: Wordtracker | #SEO
- The Role of Social Media in Search Engine Rankings (does it help?) → Discover ways your social media influences your SEO and how you can use social media to boost your search rankings.
- Online Advertising: Everything You Need to Know in 2018 → Dive deeper into modern online advertising and learn the capabilities of the most effective advertising channels on the internet today.// Source: Hubspot | #Marketing
- 100+ Best Affiliate Programs for E-commerce Entrepreneurs → Use this guide to find the best affiliate programs and earn income from high-quality affiliate programs.// Source: A Better Lemonade Stand | #AffiliateMarketing
- How to write email copy that converts → Knowing that your audience is primarily scanning your emails, how can your copy capture their attention and get them to convert? Here are a few strategies we’ve seen work.// Source: MyEmma | #EmailMarketing
- Landing Page Optimization Tips → 10 Tips for Creating Landing Pages That Convert// Source: Shopify | #LandingPages
- Best Pieces of Advice from Famous Designers for Novices → The famous designers in this roundup took time to tell you some important lessons in few words.// Source: Web Designer Ledger | #Design
- 10 Podcasts to Help You Get Creative → To help spark your own creativity, here’s a roundup of the best podcasts to help you get creative.// Source: Shopify | #Podcasts
- The 8 Elements of Modern Web Design → Every year, we see new elements and styles in website design begin to emerge. Check out the latest crop of design trends.// Source: Hubspot | #DesignTrends