27 Jul Weekly Link Roundup. No.67 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Here’s your weekly roundup of the latest and greatest marketing content. This is a weekly link roundup of the latest and greatest web design, seo and online marketing posts from around the web. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
This week’s list includes links to how to perform SEO 30 minutes a day. Another great post from Backlinko on how to increase website traffic in 2018. Check out great examples of welcome emails and learn how to boost your email open rates. If you consider yourself to be an entrepreneur, there is a nice list of books to help you reach your goals.
- SEO plan for 30 minutes a day → 30 minutes a day is a good price to pay for bringing your site to the top positions and becoming an SEO-sensei. Here is what you can do to stay on top of your rankings.
// Source: Link Assistance | #SEO
- 27 Ways to Increase Website Traffic in 2018 → Learn useful strategies to take your site from zero to 180k+ unique visitors per month.
// Source: Backlinko | #SEO
- 7 brands that mastered the welcome email (With Examples) → See how seven brands built their welcome emails with a specific path of action in mind.
- The Easiest Way to Skyrocket Your Open Rates → Want more people to open your emails? What’s an easy way to make an impact and stand out? Include an email preheader in each message you send.
// Source: Aweber| #EmailMarketing
- 5 content types to use on your website as lead magnets → It’s all very well producing excellent content, but you want people to sign up and convert. That’s where lead magnets come in. Learn how to create effective lead magnets.
// Source: Wordtracker | #LeadMagnets
- Why Small Businesses Fail with Facebook Marketing and How to Fix It → No one wants to be throwing money at ads that don’t work! Thankfully, there are ways to fix this problem. Neil Patel shows you the most common reasons why small businesses fail with Facebook Ads and how to fix each issue.
- How to Generate Sales Leads Without Help From Marketing → Here’s how to generate strong leads even if you don’t have a marketing team backing you up.
// Source: Proposify | #LeadGeneration
- Is Social Media a Waste of Time for Free Traffic? → Great insight from Jeff Bullas how social media is becoming less effective and increasingly you are foced to pay to play.
// Source: Jeffbullas | #SocialMedia
- 50+ Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read In 2018 → Whether you are running your own business or are about to start one, the 50 books for entrepreneurs reviewed in this article will help you reach your goals and prevent you from making the mistakes
// Source: TemplateMonster | #Books
- Forget about your f**king logo. Nobody cares → If you’re spending too much time on designing you logo instead of your customers, you should read this.
// Source: Medium | #Design