This is a weekly link roundup of the very best web design, seo and online marketing links from around the web. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
This week’s list includes links to a tutorial on how to promote your website. Learn what types of blog posts get the most clicks and shares. Read up on ways to come up with new content ideas. Take a look at the list of the top 50 marketing blogs and add them to your daily reading list. Finally some advice and books for entrepreneurs.
Enjoy and please don’t forget to share and subscribe.
- 9 Free Ways to Promote Your Website (And How to Execute Them) → This guide will show you tried-and-tested strategies you can use to promote your website and increase your traffic, as well as detail exactly how to execute them.// Source: ahrefs| #Traffic
- 24 Amazing SEO Tips for Beginners  → Nice selection of SEO tips for improving your website rankings// Source: Hidigital Tips | #SEO
- 73 Types of Blog Posts That Are Proven to Work → Are you running out of blog post ideas? Not sure what type of blog posts you should write? Don’t worry. In this article, we will cover 73 different types of blog posts that are proven to work, so you will never run out of blog post ideas again.// Source: OptinMonster | #Blogging
- The Top 15 Ways to Come up with New Content Ideas → Strategies to come up with content for research articles, podcasts, and ebooks. You can even use them to come up with ideas for your new video blog or whatever else you’re working on.// Source: Quicksprout | #ContentMarketing
- How the Top 50 Marketing Blogs Rock Design → Sweet list of top 50 Marketing Blogs you need to add to your daily reading list.
- 9 Lessons You Can Learn About Content Marketing Best Practice By Analyzing 6,000 Blogs → SEM Rush ran a case study that focused on how the marketing industry is writing about digital marketing. They analyzed more than 6,000 texts, and share the findings.// Source: Jeffbullas | #ContentMarketing
- How to Learn Social Media Marketing: 31 Resources for Beginners → Social media is no longer an optional marketing channel — it’s a necessary one. To hone these skills, check out these resources that will help you develop the skills needed to be effective on social media.// Source: Hubspot | #SocialMedia
- 13 of the Best Facebook Ad Examples That Actually Work (And Why) → So, what does optimized Facebook advertising actually look like? If you’re looking for some great examples, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, you’ll see great examples and learn why they worked.// Source: Hubspot | #SocialMedia
- How to Turn Your Instagram Page into a Branding Channel → Learn how to convert your Instagram business page into an outstanding branding channel// Source: AdvancedWebRanking | #Instagram
- How to Quickly Identify What Is Killing Your Blog Conversions → See how you can identify the elements, or lack thereof, on your blog that are crushing your conversion rates. Once you recognize the problems, it should be an easy fix. Here are the factors you need to keep an eye on.// Source: QuickSprout | #WebsiteOptimization
- What It Takes to Become an Entrepreneur: → 18 Merchants Share Their Advice// Source: Ecwid | #Entrepreneurs
- 50+ Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read In 2018 → Whether you are running your own business or are about to start one, the 50 books for entrepreneurs reviewed in this article will help you reach your goals and prevent you from making the mistakes// Source: TemplateMonster | #Books