This is a weekly link roundup of the very best web design, seo and online marketing links from around the web. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
On this week’s list learn about designing beautiful emails, read how to make sure your content marketing achieves its goals. Brush up on your SEO glossary. Improve your emails so they won’t get sent to a spam folder. Check out the list of tools for freelancers and learn how to stop wasting time and be more productive.
Enjoy and please don’t forget to share and subscribe.
- How To Create An Email Newsletter → Whether you’re an email newbie or you just want to make sure you’re doing things correctly, this ultimate email guide is for you.// Source: Mailjet | #EmailMarketing
- 7 Worst Content Marketing Mistakes You Can Make → Take a look at some of the worst content marketing mistakes that you can make, so that you can avoid them!// Source: JustCreative #ContentMarketing
- The small business owners guide to conquering SEO: The glossary → Own a small business and struggle with SEO? Search Engine Land has created a glossary of essential SEO terms to help small business owners improve their understanding and knowledge of SEO.// Source: Search Engine Land | #SEO
- Write Irresistible Email Subject Lines → Your Guide to Writing the World’s Best Email Subject Lines// Source: Aweber | #EmailMarketing
- How to Write Marketing Emails That Don’t Get Marked as Spam → In a perfect world, your emails should go straight to the recipient’s inbox, get opened, and generate click-throughs. Unfortunately more often that’s not the case. This post will show you how to get your emails opened and read.// Source: Quicksprout | #EmailMarketing
- How to Use Visual Elements to Improve Your Marketing Strategy → Learn how to use these 8 visual elements to improve your marketing campaigns.// Source: Quicksprout | #WebOptimization
- A 5 Step Brand Development Strategy for Growth Driven B2B Marketing → Learn sharing actionable insights that’ll boost your B2B marketing to a whole new level.// Source: We Do Worldwide | #Branding
- Email Marketing Automation: The Definitive Guide → Learn everything you need to know how to set up a high-quality automation no matter if you run a huge ecommerce/SaaS site or a one-man-show blog.// Source: Hound Lander | #EmailAutomation
- 13 Video Marketing Pros Reveal Their Best Tips for Success → 13 of the best video marketing experts answer a question: What is your number one tip for effective video marketing?// Source: RedRocketCreative | #Video
- How many times should you use your keyword in a post? → How many times you should use keywords to let search engines know what your article is about & create content that is useful to your audience?// Source: LongTailPro | #SEO
- Meta Tags in 2018: Why They are Important in SEO → Learn about meta tags and see how to apply them to maximize your SEO efforts.// Source: SiteProNews | #WebsiteOptimization
- 90+ Best Tools for Freelancers → The ultimate list of quality tools for freelancers. The list includes tools to help any freelancer excel in their business and save themselves from ever having to get a day job again.
- Top 27 Content and Inbound Marketing Tools → Take a look at this list of popular marketing tools.// Source: Mopinion | #Tools
- HELP! I Can’t Stop Wasting Time → Take a look at this list of online time savers (productivity tools for the win!) plus tips for managing distractions.// Source: Web Designer Depot | #Freelancing