06 Jul Weekly Link Roundup. No.64 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly link roundup of the very best web design, seo and online marketing links from around the web. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
This week’s roundup includes links to guide on how to optimize your Facebook marketing efforts. Read the ultimate guide to content SEO from Yoast. Check out a few detailed posts from Quicksprout on how to name your business and how to use UTM Parameters. And always a great post from Matthew Woodward on how to lower your website bounce rate.
Finally a couple of links for freelancers and list of UX and design podcasts you should be listening to.
Enjoy and please don’t forget to share and subscribe.
- Keyword Density. What You Should Know → Keyword density is the number of times your focus keyword occurs on a web page, compared to the total text of that page. This posts discusses a number of things you need to take into account when checking keyword density for your pages.
// Source: Yoast | #SEO
- 22 Facebook Marketing Tips for Small Businesses on a Budget → Here are 22 tips for how to find the right audience and offer up content and experiences they’ll value, even with a limited budget.
// Source: Wordstream | #Facebook
- The Ultimate Guide to Content SEO → Content SEO is a key part of any SEO strategy. Without content, it’s impossible for your site to rank in search engines. This ultimate guide covers the most important areas of content SEO. Read on if you want to learn how to create content that ranks.
// Source: Yoast | #ContentMarketing
- 8 Powerful Email Copywriting Techniques → By following some basic rules of copywriting, you can dramatically increase your email engagement and get subscribers to take action.
// Source: Aweber | #EmailMarketing
- This is why your email list building strategy doesn’t work (and 6 ways to fix it) → Learn what types of forms you should be using to grow your list, and see common mistakes people make (and what to do instead!)
// Source: GetFlyWheel | #EmailMarketing
- 16 Tips for Naming Your Business → Check out top 16 tips to keep in mind when you’re naming your startup. Use this guide as a reference before you finalize your name.
// Source: Quicksprout | #Business
- 12 Rules for Digital Marketing Professionals You Can’t Ignore → Great rules for marketers to help them thrive and succeed.
// Source: NPGroup | #Marketing
- A 5 Step Brand Development Strategy for Growth Driven B2B Marketing → A solid brand development strategy can mean the difference between floundering or growing your business 10x. Learn actionable insights that’ll boost your B2B marketing to a whole new level.
// Source: WeDoWorldWide | #Brnading
- Email Marketing Automation: The Definitive Guide → This guides shows everything you need to know to set up a high-quality automation no matter if you run a huge e-commerce/SaaS site or a one-man-show blog.
// Source: Houndlander | #EmailMarketing
- How to Track Your Leads with UTM Parameters → Not sure where your leads are coming from? You need to use UTM parameters that will tell you exactly where the traffic from your digital marketing campaigns is coming from.
// Source: QuickSprout | #Marketing
- How To Lower Your Bounce Rate (And Increase Your Rankings) → One of the most overlooked ranking factors in Google is your bounce rate. Learn how you can reduce bounce rates of your website.
// Source: Matthew Woodard | #WebsiteOptimization
- Prepare to Answer These 17 Questions for Prospective Clients → This article covers the 17 questions you should be prepared to answer for prospective clients. If you want to get ahead of the game and show clients how truly prepared and qualified you are, you will master the answers to these questions.
// Source: WPmudev | #Freelance
- The Most Common Obstacles to Closing a Sale with Website Clients → The key to closing more deals with website clients, then, is to anticipate common obstacles and objections. Familiarize yourself with the most common obstacles developers face when closing a sale:
// Source: WPmudev | #Freelance
Tools & Apps
- 50 Useful Android Apps for Designers (2018) → Here’s a long list of useful Android apps for designers that can help them manage their daily tasks swiftly on the go. The list encompasses everything from social media and invoicing apps to image editing and photo manipulation apps with a lot more.
// Source: Hongkiat | #Apps
- 12 of the best podcasts for web developers → Grab your headphones. When you’re looking for something new to listen to, skip the tunes and learn from these great developer podcasts!
// Source: GetFlyWheel | #Podcasts