29 Jun Weekly Link Roundup. No.63 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly link roundup of the very best web design, seo and online marketing links from around the web. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
This week’s list includes links to creative contest ideas for 4th of July. There is a very detailed guide on how to start an online business in 2018 from Template Monster. Learn SEO strategy from Neil Patel that helped him boost keyword rankings. Also website optimization tips, email strategies and how to conduct a competitive analysis.
Enjoy and please don’t forget to share and subscribe.
- 25 Creative Fourth of July Contest Ideas and Examples → The best way to take advantage of the Fourth of July buying market is a contest, and this article will give you everything you need to get rolling while you still have time – 4 contest examples and 25 creative Fourth of July contest ideas.// Source: Wishpond | #Marketing
- How to Start an Online Business in 2018 [A Complete Guide] → Everything you wanted to know about starting an online business.// Source: TemplateMonster | #Startup
- The Advanced SEO Formula That Helped Me Rank For 477,000 Keywords → Learn strategies that will not only help you rank for thousands of keywords, but will also ensure that this new-found traffic converts into leads, sales, and more revenue.// Source: NeilPatel | #WebsiteOptimization
- Why your email list building strategy doesn’t work and 6 ways to fix it → Establishing your email list building strategy can be tricky at the beginning, but with time you’ll be able to get the hang of it. Make sure you’re not making these mistakes.// Source: GetFlyWheel | #EmailMarketing
- 10 Simple but Highly-Effective Website Tweaks Guaranteed to Boost Your Conversions → This article will give you 10 simple but highly-effective tweaks you can make to your website that are guaranteed to boost your conversions:// Source: Wishpond | #WebsiteOptimization
- How to Get Your First Sale for Your New E-commerce Website → This guide is designed for those startups that just launched an e-commerce site. Helpful tips on how to get your first sale.// Source: Quicksprout | #e-Commerce
- How to Start a YouTube Channel for Your Business → A basic video marketing strategy on YouTube will help you build your brand’s identity, showcase your products, and connect with your audience in fresh and exciting ways.// Source: Shopify | #Video
- 29 Simple Ways to Grow Your Email List → If you’re not working on building your email list already, or you’ve run out of ideas to do so, here are 29 simple ways to grow that email list.// Source: Hubspot | #EmailMarketing
- How to Conduct a Competitive Analysis for Your Business → This post outlines a method for conducting a competitive analysis. Keeping an eye on your competitors helps you anticipate shifts in the market, spot new trends and successful tactics, and stay on the cutting edge of what’s working within your niche.// Source: Shopify | #WebsiteOptimization
- 9 Tips to Create Highly Engaging Content → This article will show you how to produce content that stands out. With so much competition, it’s no surprise that producing engaging content is the biggest challenge.// Source: Quicksprout | #ContentMarketing
- How to create the ultimate SEO report for your clients → Learn how to create a SEO report your clients will not only read and understand, but appreciate. And a client that can appreciate your hard work is one that’ll keep doing business with you!// Source: Dashthis | #Analytics
- Minimum Viable SEO: Increase your Organic Ranking in 10 Minutes a Week →// Source: Themartec | #SEO
- The Mega List of 49 Referral Software Solutions That Will Grow Your Word-of-Mouth Marketing → Check out a comprehensive list of different referral marketing solutions that automate viral growth for your website.// Source: GrowSurf | #Marketing
- Best WordPress Plugins To Boost Your Ranking → Nice collection of plugins to help you improve your SEO Rankings// Source: Hidigitaltips | #WordPress