This is a weekly link roundup of the very best web design, seo and online marketing links from around the web. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
Lots of sweet links and resources on this week’s list. Check out media expert roundup on which I was included. Find out how to generate leads without spending a fortune. Learn how to grow your traffic without creating tons of new content. See what content marketing strategies work and what SEO and marketing podcasts you should be listening to in 2018. Enjoy and please don’t forget to share and subscribe.
- 65+ social media experts share their favorite social network for growing an audience → Honored to be included in another amazing social expert roundup.// Source: SocialAider | #SocialMedia
- How to Generate New Leads Without Spending a Fortune → It’s possible for businesses to generate lots of new leads without spending a ton of cash. Neil Patel of Quicksprout shows you how.// Source: Quicksprout | #LeadGeneration
- The Simple Guide to SEO for Your Landing Pages → Learn how you can optimize your landing pages for search engines// Source: MailerLite | #SEO
- SEO Pricing: ~350 Agencies, Consultants, and Freelancers Reveal How Much SEO Costs in 2018 [New Research] → ahrefs surveyed the SEO industry to find out how much they charge for SEO services, and what pricing models they use. Here’s everything we learned from the 357 respondents.// Source: Ahrefs | #SEO-Pricing
- The Proven Formula for Doubling Your Blog Traffic in 3 Months (Without Creating New Content) → Whether you’re getting 1,000 or 100,000 visitors per month, you can use this strategy to identify content that’s close to being on Google’s first page, improve it, and get it into those top few results.// Source: ahrefs | #Website-Traffic
- How to Craft Strong Email CTAs that Get Clicked → Find out how you can create email CTAs that will help you increase your email click-through rates.// Source: CampaignMonitor | #EmailMarketing
- How to Create Content SEO-Wise → Learn how to write SEO friendly content so you can get better rankings.// Source: Link-Assistant | #SEO
- Listen to These Top 20 SEO and Marketing Podcasts → Take a look at 20 of the top marketing and SEO podcasts that you should be listening to (if you aren’t already).// Source: UpCity | #Podcast
- How to Write Guest Posts That Drive Traffic to Your Website → If you’ve been writing guest posts for a while but haven’t seen a boost in website traffic, you may want to read this guide.// Source: Quicksprout | #ContentMarketing
- 10 Easy content marketing strategies that actually work → Content not only has the power to attract customers, but is equally useful in retaining them. To ensure your content’s effectiveness, you must follow these rules// Source: Millo | #ContentMarketing
- 10 Best Tools for Social Media Marketers in 2018 → Check out the best social media management tools and best social media marketing tools you can use to boost your social media marketing campaigns.// Source: SocialReport | #MarketingTools
- Does Adding ‘Nofollow’ Links Benefit Contributor-Driven Content Sites? → An Analysis from canIRank on how no-follow links effects organic traffic.// Source: CanIRank | #BackLinking
- The Simple Guide to SEO for Your Landing Pages → id you know that you can optimize your landing pages for search engines? Here is how. With examples.
- 21 Sites to Find Freelance Projects and Work at Home Jobs → Nice list of job sites where you can find remote web design jobs// Source: SmallBusinessIdeasBlog | #Freelancing