This is a weekly link roundup of the very best web design, seo and online marketing links from around the web. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
This week’s links are all about marketing. Check out the list of best SEO blogs you should be following in 2018. Find out how you can measure and lower your bounce rate. Check out some overlooked SEO tasks that will help skyrocket you to the top. Want more traffic from Google? Brian Dean from Backlinko shows proven SEO strategies you should be using. Finally, learn 7 most important ranking factors you should be paying attention to.
Enjoy and please don’t forget to share and subscribe.
- 28 Awesome SEO Blogs to Follow in 2018 (Graded and Ranked) → Looking for a list of the best SEO blogs to read in 2018? Then look no further.// Source: ahrefs | #Blogs
- How to Drive More Traffic to Your Website with These 10 Lead Generation Strategies → Learn top 10 lead generation strategies to help you get more traffic to your website.// Source: Quicksprout | #WebsiteTraffic
- Bounce Rate Analytics: How to Measure, Assess, and Audit to Increase Conversions → Learn what is a bounce rate and why does it matter? Find out how you can measure and assess your bounce rate.// Source: NeilPatel | #SEO
- 10 Ignored SEO Tasks That Can Boost Your Rankings → The SERPs are becoming a vicious battleground, and it is crucial, now more than ever, to focus on SEO. Check out some overlooked SEO tasks that will help skyrocket you to the top.// Source: SemRush | #SEO
- SEO Copywriting: 7 Steps to Make Sure Your Content Ranks in Google → This post walks you through the SEO copywriting process that fuels the website growth, from start-to-finish.// Source: Ahrefs | #ContentMarketing
- Keyword Ranking Fluctuations. What’s Normal and When To Freak Out → Learn why rankings fluctuate, what to expect, and when it is actually time to freak out and take a new course of action.// Source: Yeah Local | #SEO
- 9 Simple Ways to Optimize Your Website for Lead Generation → To understand how to optimize our website, you’ll have to first gain a basic understanding of the lead generation process. What components are at play and when a casual website visitor turns into a lead?// Source: Hubspot | #WebsiteOptimizationdiv>
- How to Enhance Your Content by Building Infographics with These 12 Tools → Top 12 tools for building infographics you can use to help you get more backlinks to your website.// Source: Quicksproud | #Infographics
- 21 Actionable SEO Techniques That Work GREAT in 2018_ → Want more traffic from Google? Brian Dean from Backlinko shows proven SEO strategies that are working GREAT in 2018.// Source: Backlinko | #SEO
- Five Simple Ways To Double Your Email Marketing Open Rates → Email tactics can help you double your open rates and can all be done in a week (if not today).// Source: Forbes | #EmailMarketing
- The 7 Most Important Ranking Factors in 2018 → Analyzing and understanding this data can help you understand how to adjust your digital marketing strategy, and which changes you can implement to improve your visibility. Ready to get optimized? Here are the 7 most important ranking factors to pay attention to.// Source: SingleGrain | #SEO
- 18 Business Experts Share What Business They Would Start Today (2018) → Where would experts place their bets if they had to start a business today, and how they’d go about making sure their new businesses succeed.// Source: Nobly | #Business