This is a weekly link roundup of the very best web design, seo and online marketing links from around the web. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
Lots of great links this week. Learn how to grow your newsletter list using social media. Read how you can improve your headlines to get more clicks. Need more clients? Check out the Ultimate guide to sales prospecting. See examples of how branding is used in email marketing. Browse through the list of productivity tools and apps for freelancers and much more. Please don’t forget to share and subscribe.
- 5 Strategies To Grow Your Email List on Social Media → You should employ every marketing tool at your disposal to help you build your email list and social media provides a number of options for aiding in your efforts.
- How to Increase Clicks by Mastering Your Headlines → Headlines go way beyond just blog posts. This is something you need to focus on for every piece of content you produce. Learn how to make sure your headlines attract clicks.// Source: QuickSprout | #ContentMarketing
- The Ultimate Guide to Sales Prospecting: Tips, Techniques, & Tools to Succeed → This guide outline the various processes and key strategies for prospecting — the phase of selling that often consumes the most time and energy (and is the most crucial to get right).// Source: Hubspot | #LeadGeneration
- How to double your page views without publishing anything new → If you lacking new content, don’t stress. Use this guide to see how to boost your traffic with the content you already have.// Source: WebFlow | #ContentMarketing
- How to Reflect Your Brand Personality in Your Emails: 10 Examples → Most people have an extremely cluttered inbox and for your brand to stand out, you’re going to have to combine eye-catching design with great email copy. Here are some email marketing best practices from 10 popular e-commerce brands.// Source: Ecwid | #EmailMarketing
- 10 Ways to Optimize Your Blog Posts for SEO → Getting your blog up and producing content for it are both important steps, but you can make that work go much further for your SEO efforts by taking a few extra steps to optimize your blog posts for SEO.// Source: Host/Gator | #SEO
- How to Build Quality Links to Your ECommerce Store → Backlinks have been and still are one of the most important ranking factors for Google. This guide shows how to build valuable links to your online store. Learn Link Building Strategies for E-commerce Stores That Work in 2018.// Source: SiteproNews | #Backlinks
- Getting your site ready for GDPR → Learn what you need to do to make your website GDPR compliant.// Source: CreativeScript | #Web
- What to Include & Avoid in Sales Emails → A well-crafted sales outreach email is one of the most important marketing tools your business can use to promote its products and services. Find out how to create email that gets the results.// Source: Cirrus Insight | #EmailMarketing
- 18 free & affordable productivity apps for freelancers on a budget → Take advantage of these tools that will help you reclaim order in your freelance life and thereby produce work that matters and sings.// Source: GetFlyWheel | #Tools
- A guide to effective use of white space in web design → Here’s a guide to the effective use of white space in web design with excellent examples and explanations on how to apply it.// Source: GetFlyWheel | #Design
- How to Plan Your Website Redesign for Success → Redesigning a website is always a challenge because it requires a lot of resources and can be quite risky. With a healthy mix of careful planning and flexibility, your website redesign will have the best chance for success.// Source: DesignModo | #Design
- The Ultimate WordPress Setup Guide → Deep-dive into setting up a WordPress site and launch your own site.// Source: Dagmar Marketing | #WordPress
- How to Create a Marketing Website that Gets Results → Learn what it takes to create an amazing marketing website and get useful tips on how to get maximize your website.// Source: Cezaa | #Marketing
- How Much Money Can You Make Freelancing? Infographic → This infographic from Zeqr reveals some interesting stats about the current statistics, earnings by niche, as well as the most popular freelancing platforms that can take your career to the next level.// Source: Zeqr | #Freelancing