This is a weekly link roundup of the very best web design, seo and online marketing links from around the web. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
I’ve got a pretty sweet collection of design and marketing links for you this week. Master Google Search Console with well-researched guide from Brian Dean of Backlinko. Read about top social media trends of 2018 from Quicksprout. Find out how to get more followers on Pinterest. Learn how to create beautiful emails and write compelling email headlines. And browse through the list of top tools for keyword research recommended by top marketing experts. Enjoy your long weekend and please don’t forget to subscribe.
- GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE: The Definitive Guide → This guide has everything you need to know about the Google Search Console.// Source: Backlinko | #WebTools
- The Top 10 Social Media Trends of 2018 → Social media trends you need to pay attention to in the coming year. It’s important for you and your brand to stay on top social media trends if you want to make your social media pay off.// Source: Quicksprout | #SocialMedia
- How to Get More Followers On Pinterest → Ultimate guide to Pinterest that can help you grow your followers, your reach, and your ecommerce business. Also check out this Beginner Pinterest guide// Source: Shopify | #SocialMedia
- 22 of the Best Automated E-commerce Email Template Examples → Email marketing is one of the most successful acquisition channels for e-commerce businesses. Learn what it takes to create an affective email.// Source: Chamailon | #EMailMarketing
- How to write email subject lines that get opened: 11 tips → Things you can and should always consider when attempting to craft compelling email subject lines. Here are 11 essential tips to consider whenever you’re writing your email subject lines.// Source: Dotmailer | #EmailMarketing
- 11 Content Marketing Obstacles You May Face And How to Overcome Them → Content marketing is getting more and more competitive and new obstacles are popping up every other day. Learn what you can do to succeed in getting your content seen.// Source: JeffBullas | #ContentMarketing
- The Ultimate Guide To Small Business SEO → This ultimate guide for local and small business SEO will help you get the most out of search by finding your niche, optimizing your pages and using social media.// Source: Yoast | #SEO
- 17 Awesome Free Online Marketing Courses for Digital Marketers → The best free marketing courses you can take to lear about SEO and online marketing.// Source: Ahrefs | #Learn
- 10 Ways to Exploit Human Nature and Write Amazingly Appealing Headlines → If you want your headlines to connect with your audience, you need to exploit their drives, their instincts, and, at the risk of sounding cynical, their utter self-absorption.// Source: SmartBlogger | #ContentMarketing
- 127 Experts Reveal Best Tools For Keyword Research in 2018 (With Leaderboard) → If you could only use 3 tools for keyword research, which 3 would you choose? This was asked top marketers. Read what they said.// Source: Robbie Richards | #MarketingTools
- The 52 Best Tools for Freelancers to Scale a Business → Great list of best tools for freelancers.// Source: Kinsta | #Tools