This is a weekly link roundup of the very best web design, seo and online marketing links from around the web. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
I’ve got a nice collection of marketing links for you this week. Check out the social media marketing tips, which I was honored to be part of. Find out how you can dominate local SEO. Lots of amazing SEO tips from Neil Patel. Learn how to optimize your emails and also create email funnels to generate more traffic and business. As well, as a couple of nice lists with SEO and marketing tools.
- 7 Ways Businesses Can Dominate Local SEO → Are you a local business trying to rank higher on search engines? Follow these tips so you can become a master of local SEO.// Source: Web123 | #SEO
- Email Funnels: How to Use Automation to Sell with Email Marketing → A great email funnel can lead to great sales numbers, but what makes an email funnel effective? This guide will show you the basics and strategies of email automation.// Source: ActiveCampaign | #EmailMarketing
- 30+ Resources to Improve & Prove ROI → Check out this list of articles that show how to improve and provide best ROI.// Source: HeroicSearch | #InboundMarketing
- The Ultimate Content Marketing Guide: 20 Actionable Tips From The Experts → Follow the advice of top content marketing experts so you can enhance your content marketing efforts, ensuring every piece you produce offers maximum return on your investment.// Source: Scripted | #ContentMarketing
- How to Get More Likes on Facebook Without Paying for Followers → You don’t need to spend anything to get consumers to like your Facebook page. Follow these tips to boost the number of Facebook followers/// Source: Quicksprout | #SocialMedia
- The Ultimate Guide to Sales Prospecting: Tips, Techniques, & Tools to Succeed → Learn various processes and key strategies for prospecting — the phase of selling that often consumes the most time and energy// Source: Hubspot | #LeadGeneration
- Is Gmail Sabotaging Your Email Marketing? → See how the new Gmail update is affecting marketers. Article breaks down each feature and shows possible consequences.// Source: Aweber | #EmailMarketing
- Online Video Advertising: All you need to know in 2018 → You may already know that videos are the marketing tool with the highest engagement rates nowadays on the internet. Learn how to take advantage of video to generate more business.// Source: Strategico | #Video
- The 17 Best Social Media Management Tools [2018 Update] → The only way to effectively manage social media at scale is with the use of social media management tools that can improve your efficiency, and over time get you better results.// Source: Jeff Bullas | #WebTools
- 8 Free Keyword Research Tools (That CRUSH Google Keyword Planner) → Are you tired of Google Keyword Planners restrictions? Then you’re in the right place. Here are 8 Free tools to help your do keyword research// Source: Ahrefs | #SEOTools
- 13 Best Content Marketing Tools and Plugins for WordPress (Expert Pick) → Hand-picked the best content marketing tools and plugins to make the best out of your WordPress site.// Source: WPBeginner | #WebTools
- The 45 Best Tech Job Boards for 2018 → Check out this list of the 45 best tech job boards so you can quickly and easily find jobs in your city to apply to.// Source: Careersidekick | #TechJobs