This is a weekly link roundup of the very best web design, seo and online marketing links from around the web. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I think you will enjoy reading. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
On this weeks’ list, you’ll find a couple of really great articles from Neil Patel. He shows how to conduct technical SEO and update your old content to keep generating the traffic. Learn about the decline of FB organic reach and what you can do to reverse it. Finally read up on SEO tips for ecommerce sites and check out a guide on lead generation marketing.
- Ecommerce SEO Checklist: 20 Essential Tactics → 20 powerful and effective SEO tactics for ecommerce// Source: Wishpond
- The Ultimate Guide to Lead Generation Marketing → How can you successfully generate new leads for your business? Follow this guide to lead generation marketing to learn all the techniques you need.// Source: Web123 | #LeadGeneration
- The Decline of Organic Facebook Reach & How to Adjust to the Algorithm → Learn how you can improve your Facebook Page’s reach and drive more traffic from your Facebook pages// Source: Hubspot | #SocialMedia
- Website Performance Research | SEMrush Study 2018 → SEM did research to find common website issues and what you can do optimize site performance. Learn to see the most prominent website load time mistakes are and which of them need that extra attention so that you can prioritize the process of fixing them.// Source: SEMRush | #WebsiteOptimization
- Common Problems with Running An Agency → Most people running service businesses have no idea what they’re doing. Learn how to fix most common problems associated with running a digital agency.// Source: Julian | #WebAgency
- Ultimate Guide: How to Start a WordPress Blog (Step by Step) → If you’re new to blogging and want to setup a blog on your own, this guide will show exactly what to do.
- Content Maintenance: How to Ensure That Your Old Blog Posts Remain Evergreen → Neil teaches about maintenance phase of content marketing. Learn how to update your old content to keep bringing in the traffic long after it was published.// Source: Neil Patel | #ContentMarketing
- The Best Digital Marketing Tools for Every Business Budget → Nice list of marketing tools. All tools are broken up first by category, and then by budget within each section.// Source: Wishpond | #MarketingTools