04 May Weekly Link Roundup. No.56 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
This is a weekly link roundup of the very best web design, seo and online marketing links from around the web. Every week I curate and publish the list of the most interesting and educational guides and tutorials I find each week that I think you will enjoy. Don’t miss future roundups, click here to signup for the weekly newsletter.
This week’s list includes the links to the best entrepreneur podcasts, a guide for writing great emails, and links to many valuable marketing tools. Learn how to build backlinks and keep up with all the latest with latest marketing news by reading top 50 digital marketing blogs.
- How to Write a Cold Email For Sales Prospecting & Outreach → If you’re wanting to learn how to write a cold email yourself, then you’ll want to understand the framework and reasoning behind successful cold emails.// Source: Leadfuze | #EmailMarketing
- Awesome Email Copywriting: A How To (With Examples) → Email copy requires time, strategy, creativity, and a keen eye for details. But email copywriting doesn’t need to be an activity that you dread! Use these tips and examples to help you write a better newsletter copy.// Source: SendGrid | #EmailMarketing
- The Business Podcasts That Will Make You a Better Entrepreneur in 2018 → Podcasts are a great way to stay up-to-date on management techniques, productivity tools and inspiration. Here is the list of best business podcasts you should be listening to.// Source: Hubstaff | #Podcasts
- 7 link building techniques that still work in 2018 → This article sheds light on some time-and-battle-proven link building strategies.// Source: Link Assistant | #LinkBuilding
- 50 Digital Marketing Blogs That Are Essential Reading → 50 best digital marketing blogs to help you get a handle on the latest online marketing strategies, news, and information// Source: Flypchart | #Marketing
- How to Monitor Your Competitors With These 10 Helpful Tools → Top tools to help you keep tabs on your competitors so you can monitor and learn from their efforts.// Source: Quick Sprout | #Marketing
- 13 Amazing Google Chrome Extensions That’ll Improve Your Marketing → Best extensions that you can add to your Chrome web browser. These tools will help you focus, find new customers, and make informed decisions about your marketing strategies.// Source: Neil Patel | #Chrome
- 12 SEO Monitoring and Keyword Tools for 2018 → These tools are critical to your organic search strategy because they allow you to focus on the elements of your site that Google deems important.// Source: Hubspot | #WebTools
- 46 Best Free Digital Marketing Tools you need to grow  → See which are the best free digital marketing tools you need to grow your traffic in 2018// Source: Hidigital Tips | #MarketingTools
- 5 of the Best Prototyping Tools to Test Out Your Web and Mobile Designs → Find the perfect tool to test out your web and mobile designs.// Source: Shopify | #Wireframing
- The Top 14 Google fonts For Strong Headlines and Headings → A nice selection of Google fonts that can be used for Heading in your design.// Source: CSSHint | #Typography
- On Page SEO: Free Tutorial, Checklist, Best Techniques (2018) → Everything you need to learn about optimization of your posts and pages that will make your search engine optimization score 100%.// Source: SEO Basics | #SEO