27 Apr Weekly Link Roundup. No.55 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Welcome to your weekly dose of Web Design and Online Marketing tips and links. This weekly roundup is a hand-curated selection of the best content from around the web. This week include many amazing links. Check out the best Web Design blogs you need to follow. Want to learn about content marketing? There is a great guide on this list. Read the post from Neil Patel on how to write headlines everyone loves, as well as many other great marketing and design links.
- 20 Best Web Design and Development Blogs To Follow → Check out 20 must-read blogs for web designers and developers.
// Source: Netling | #Blogs
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing in 2018 → Learn how you can avoid wasting your time on the wrong content marketing approach using this comprehensive content marketing guide.
// Source: Optinmonster | #ContentMarketing
- SEO Clickbait: How to Write Headlines Everyone Loves → So how do you marry SEO and clickbait headlines? Learn what makes a great headline — both for searchers and search engines?
// Source: Neil Patel | #SEO
- SEO ANALYSIS: importance of keyword research → This article, we will shed light on SEO ANALYSIS: the importance of keyword research and how to use google keyword planner to have the best google adwords keyword. It is said that SEO is one of the best marketing strategies in 2018.
// Source: YTechConsult | #KeywordResearch
- How to Write Compelling Meta Descriptions That’ll Boost Your Rankings → To help you capitalize on this important aspect of your SEO, Neil Patel teaches you how to write a compelling meta description to boost your ranking.
// Source: Neil Patel | #SEO
- The Long Form Content Myth: Why Top Blogs Still Use Short Form Content → This article is to take a closer look at the “data” and examine why many top publications continue to insist on shorter content, why short content might actually be better in some cases and why you may want to consider incorporating short form content into your own content strategy.
// Source: WebDevelopersEtc | #ContentMarketing
- How to Perfectly Set up Google Analytics for Ecommerce → Analytics can give you a better understanding of your business. It tells you who your customers are, how they find your site, and what they do once they get there. Clearly, GA is a critical tool for enhancing e-commerce performance, however, before you start reaping the benefits, first you must have the proper set-up.
// Source: Funnel | #Analytics
- The Concise Guide to B2B Content Marketing → Learn in and outs of business to business marketing. See what it takes to get your message through.
// Source: SearchUp | #ContentMarketing
- Running a successful web design business → The definitive 10 step guide on how to run your own successful web design company
// Source: GoDaddy | #WebAgency
- 25 Freelance Writing Resources to Get Paid More and Get More Work → There are many great freelance resources for freelance writers, mainly made by freelance writers who had to learn the hard way, to help other writers improve.
// Source: Blogging | #Freelance
- 6 innovative ways to photograph your portfolio → Presentation is crucial in a design portfolio. And whether the final outcome is digital or printed, a beautifully art-directed approach to photographing your work can help you stand out from the crowd.
// Source: Creative Blog | #Design
- The Complete Guide to Wireframing → In-depth guide on why you should wireframe, when to do it and a step-by-step tutorial on how to do it.
// Source: Framer | #Wireframing
- Why Your Medical Practice Needs Search Engine Optimization → If you want to increase your patient base and your reputation as a medical professional then you need SEO.
// Source: SEOBasics | #SEO