13 Apr Weekly Link Roundup. No.53 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Welcome to a weekly link roundup where I publish the best web design and online marketing links I find throughout the week. On this week’s list, you’ll find a variety of posts covering topics such as freelancing, online marketing, and web design. Learn strategies for dominating social media. See how design can help in your marketing efforts. Find out how to build links to your website using broken link strategy. Also few outstanding posts on freelancing and lead generation. Thank you and please share.
- 6 Things Marketing Agencies Can Learn From Apple To 10x Client Results → Apple is so effective in marketing, they literally have people lining up around the world waiting to buy their products. Learn how you can adapt its strategies to get 10x outcome.
// Source: Flypchart | #Marketing
- 50 Amazing Social Media Marketing Ideas, Strategies & Tips → 50 amazing social media marketing ideas, strategies & tips to help you put together a successful social media marketing plan.
// Source: Wishpond | #SocialMedia
- Stop Losing Sales with These 8 Persuasive Web Design Principles → Neil Patel shows top persuasive web design principles that will lead to conversions.
// Source: QuickSprout | #Marketing
- A Simple (But Complete) Guide to Broken Link Building → This guide will show you an efficient process for scaling broken link building strategy for building links.
// Source: Ahrefs | #LinkBuilding
- How to Find and Fix Broken Links (to Reclaim Valuable “Link Juice”) → Another great blog for ahrefs on how to get backlinks using broken link strategy.
// Source: ahrefs | #LinkBuilding
- The Definitive Guide On Creating a Content Strategy for Your Business → You need a content strategy if you’re going to be the most effective content marketer you can be. Follow these guidelines to help come up with effective content strategy.
// Source: Flypchart | #ContentMarketing
- The Freelancer’s Guide To Niching Your Business → Brennan Dunn from Double your Freelancing shows why it’s important to find a niche if you want to grow your freelancing services
// Source: Double Your Freelancing | #Freelancing
- How To Turn Your Website Into a Client (and Lead) Magnet → Here are 4 ways freelancers should use their websites to attract the clients
// Source: Bidsketch | #LeadGeneration
- Free SEO Tools from Ahrefs → Great list of SEO tools. Tools include: 15 well-known free SEO tools; 38 lesser-known free SEO tools; 19 “freemium” SEO tools
// Source: Ahrefs | #SEOTools
- 45 Insanely Useful Content Marketing Tools To Skyrocket Engagement → Optin Monster put together the most useful content marketing tools to help you nail content marketing so you can boost sales and revenue.
// Source: OptinMonster | #SEOTools
- How Breaking the Grid Can Create Memorable Experiences for Clients → Check out some of the ways to break the grid and explore some real-life examples to show how broken grid design has allowed brands to engage with customers.
// Source: Shopify | #Design
- VIDEO: How to Create a Beautiful Facebook Cover Photo Quick and Easy → _____
// Source: Ishmarketing | #SocialMedia
- How To Boost Your Website Speed → Optimizing the page speed of your WordPress Website not only improve user experience and increase your page views. This guide will show you how to speed up your website and rank higher on Google Search Results.
// Source: ThisWorks | #WebsiteOptimization