06 Apr Weekly Link Roundup. No.52 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
I hope you had a lovely week and are getting ready for your weekend. Another week full of many incredible web design and marketing links.
There were so many amazing posts this week, it was hard to choose which ones to include, therefore this week’s list is longer than usual.
On this week’s list you’ll find links to Backlinko SEO Tools list that’s been updated for 2018. Learn about evergreen content and why you need it to attract traffic. Few amazing posts from Neil Patel on how to drive traffic from LinkedIn and content marketing. Links to tutorials on designing effective CTAs and tips from top marketers and bloggers on how to grow traffic.
Know of a great link? Use the form on the on the bottom of the page, where you can submit your link to be considered in the next roundup. Thank you and please share.
- Detailed → This website lists updated rankings of websites in different niches. Website design & development, health and wellness, finance, etc. It shows how the popularity increased and how many mentions they get.
- How to 24X Your LinkedIn Post Views in a Single Day → LinkedIn can be a tricky platform to make your content perform well on, though. Thankfully, there’s a way you can boost your engagement on LinkedIn in just a single day.
// Source: Neil Patel | #SocialMedia
- How to Make Evergreen Content That Boosts Your SEO Success → Evergreen content is content that has long-term value. Learn how to create evergreen content and boost your traffic naturally.
// Source: Alexa | #ContentMarketing
- 101 Tips From Top Experts On How To Get More Traffic → Want to learn how to get more traffic? Read practical tips from experts and popular bloggers on how to get more traffic.
// Source: Raelyn Tan | #SEO
- 6 Steps to Encourage Social Sharing on All Your Blog Posts → Want to get more social shares? Social shares are very important for increasing your blog traffic, engagement and credibility. This post shows 6 steps on how to encourage social sharing on all your blog posts.
// Source: Persuation Nation | #SocialMedia
- How To Increase Engagement on Free Trial Emails (Case Study) → Nice case study on how to use email to increase user engagement
// Source: Sleeknote | #EmailMarketing
- What Most People Get Wrong About Keyword Difficulty → If you want to spend less time chasing impossible keywords and more time on important things, like building his website authority, read this guide. Rather than an arbitrary difficulty score, you need to answer the essential question: “Will I rank for this?”
// Source: Can I Rank | #KeywordResearch
- Call to Action: The 10 Most Effective Techniques → How then do you create an effective call to action? Here are 10 techniques which help achieve that.
// Source: Boag World | #Optimization
- 12 Overlooked Content Marketing Strategies That’ll Skyrocket Your Growth → Content marketing costs 62% less on average than other tactics but delivers 3x the leads. However it takes time and effort. See what you can do to ensure you content gets exposure it deserves.
// Source:Neil Patel | #ContentMarketing
- 11 Proven YouTube Marketing Tips You Can Use Today → Watching YouTube videos is fun. Creating videos for YouTube and getting results for your business can be even more fun.
// Source: Clum Creative | #Video
- Backlinko SEO Tools (Updated 2018) → Brian Dean keeps an awesome list of SEO tools broken down on categories and updates it regularly. The list has been updated recently, so I’m including it on the list.
// Source: Backlinko | #SEOTools
- The Top 12 SEO Tools of 2018 → SEO tools are critical to your organic search strategy because they allow you to focus on the elements of your site that Google deems important. In this post, take a look at 10 such tools that all help you run a site analysis like a marketer … and a Google bot!
// Source: Hubspot | #SEOTools
- 11 free tools that will amp up your visuals → Great visuals are a must for online content. Check out resource list for everything from creating infographics, banners and gifs to editors and colour palettes.
// Source: Wordtracker | #Tools
- The Ultimate Guide To Retainer Agreements → Brennan from Double your frleelancing break down formula you can use to sell your current, future, and past clients on hiring you on an ongoing basis.
// Source: Double Your Freelancing