Another week full of amazing posts. If you’re new to this, every week I scour the web and look through hundreds of design and marketing posts and publish only the best ones in a weekly list.
This week’s list includes social media tips from top marketing pros. Jeff Bulls teaches how to create quality content. As always, well-researched tutorials from Neil Patel on growing email list and why you should consider writing on Medium. Also a few lists of social media and browser tools and extensions.
And thank you for UpCity for including our links in their weekly marketing roundup. Check out their weekly marketing roundup here.
- UpCity Top 25 Weekly Marketing Roundup → Thank you to UpCity for including our content in their Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles Roundup – Week of 03/30/18// Source: UpCity | #Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Pros Share Their Best Advice → Social media is a constantly changing game where yesterday’s rules don’t necessarily apply today. Learn what you can do to make your social media strategy pay off.// Source: Shopify | #SocialMedia
- Google’s New SEO Starter Guide: What You Need To Know → Google decided to revamp their official SEO Starter Guide for the first time in over seven years. Matt Woodward walks you through the changes and what you should know if you want to improve your rankings.// Source: Matthew Woodward | #SEO
- A Small Business Guide to Google Analytics [Infographic] → Google Analytics provides a powerful toolkit to help you understand your website data. To see how you can better use Analytics, check out this detailed infographic.// Source: Wishpond | #Analytics
- The Beginner’s Guide to Developing a Remarkable Brand Identity → With millions of businesses trying to make a name for themselves, having a strong brand has become crucial. Learn basics of building your own brand.// Source: Hubspot | #Branding
- A Complete Guide For Creating The Best Blog Content Possible → Creating great content will be a huge investment of your time, but rewards will follow. Here are some tips to create higher quality content for your blog.// Source: Jeff Bullas | #ContentMarketing
- Medium for Marketing: How to Get 1,000 Followers and 46,287 Visitors in the Next 30 days → Neil Patel shows how to get followers on Medium that will lead to additional traffic to your site.// Source: Neil Patel | #Marketing
- How to Write a Perfect Email Newsletter That Converts → Email newsletters are a great way to stay in contact with your subscribers. This guide is great for anyone just starting out with newsletters and wants to improve conversions.// Source: Quick Sprout | #EmailMarketing
- Time-Saving Social Media Marketing Tools → Neil Patel lists some of his favorite social media marketing tools that helped him save a ton of time.// Source: QuickSprout | #SocialMedia
- Instagram Tools: 20 Essential Apps for Social Media Management in 2018 → To help you turbocharge your Instagram account, shopify put together a top-notch toolkit of Instagram-related apps that will set your business apart and drive more customers to your online store.// Source: Shopify | #Tools #Instagram
- 65+ Best Free Chrome Extensions for SEOs → Looking for a list of free SEO-related Chrome extensions that will help you to work faster and smarter? Then look no further.// Source: ahrefs | #tools