23 Mar Weekly Link Roundup. No.50 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
YEAY! Made it to Roundup #50. I hope you’re enjoying reading weekly roundup I put together. Every week I collect and put together the list of the best website design and marketing links. Please join my mailing list so you won’t miss any future posts. Thank you.
Tons of amazing links this week. Learn marketing techniques for your WordPress from Neil Patel. Read Backlinko Brian Dean’s comprehensive Mobile SEO guide. Find out how to grow your email list, improve your on-page SEO, and see the best SEO tools and chrome extensions you should be using.
- Be Remarkable: How to Stand out as a Business → Every great business starts with an idea. No matter how much competition you face, there are plenty of ways to make your business successful by showing what makes it unique. Learn how to stand out from the crowd.
// Source: Hubstaff | #Branding
- 17 Powerful WordPress Marketing Tips (That Actually Work) → Neil Patel shares marketing tips for websites running on WordPress.
- Google’s New SEO Starter Guide: What You Need To Know → Google recently revamped their official SEO Starter Guide for the first time in over seven years. This guide will show you everything you need about the new SEO Starter Guide and how you can implement that information on your site.
// Source: Matthew Woodward | #SEO
- Learn How To Conduct a Successful Link Building Strategy in 6 Easy Steps → Links are important for SEO. And link building should therefore definitely be part of your holistic SEO strategy. Great tips from Yoast.
// Source: Yoast | #LinkBuilding
- MOBILE SEO: The Definitive Guide → To rank on the first page in 2018, your site needs to be optimized for phones and tablets. Brian Dean put a nice article on how to optimize your website for mobile devices.
// Source: Backlinko | #Optimization
- On-Page SEO: The Ultimate Guide With Actionable Checklist → 16+ On-Page SEO Techniques You Need For Better Ranking
// Source: Brought Me Up | #SEO
- 15 Clever Ways To Effortless Grow Your List Every Day → Learn how to turn your blog and your website into a list building machine
// Source: Kate Doster | #EmailMarketing
- Blog SEO: How to Search Engine Optimize Your Blog Content → Follow these 10 SEO tips to help you get better ranking for your blog.
// Source: Hubspot | #SEO
- How to Find and Fix Keyword Cannibalization Issues (in Seconds) → If you’ve been running your website for a few years, you’ll likely have multiple pages/posts targeting the same topic or keyword. This is bad. Or is it?
// Source: Ahrefs | #SEO
- 19 Essential Chrome Extensions for Every Web Designer → Check out an assortment of extensions that can make design and development cleaner, more efficient, and more fun.
// Source: Envato | #Tools
- The Best SEO Tools You Should Be Using in 2018 → The list of some of the best SEO tools that SEO experts are using in 2018 to help them create amazing content
// Source: SearchEnginePeople | #Tools
- Pros & Cons of Hiring Freelance Graphic Designers VS Design Agencies → As a client, you need to know the pros and cons of hiring freelancers and agencies. This article will break down what you need to consider when looking to hire creatives for your project.
// Source: Just Creative | #Freelancing
- How Chatbots Will Change The Face of Customer Service → Learn how Chatbots can provide a more efficient and cost-effective support solution for companies while accommodating the public’s growing appetite for simplified self-service.
// Source: RingCentral | #Chatbots