16 Mar Weekly Link Roundup. No.49 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
For those who are new, every week I collect and put together the list of the most interesting web design and online marketing tutorials, long-reads, and how-to guides.
This weeks’ list includes a tutorial on how to design eye-catching popups. Learn how to craft the perfect SEO title. Find out how you can promote your small business on Twitter. And check out great examples of well-designed welcome emails.
- How to Craft the Perfect SEO Title → Everything you need to know about SEO Title tags. Learn the process for creating title tags that work every time.
// Source: Ahrefs | #SEO
- New Guide: The Small Business Blueprint to Marketing on Twitter → This guide is here to walk you through everything Twitter, from account setup to #TwitterEtiquette to Advertising on Twitter.
// Source: Shopify | #SocialMedia
- The Perfect Lead Magnet System → Learn how to create the best Lead Magnet to help you generate more leads
// Source: Performance Marketer | #LeadGeneration
- The Top 10 Tactics for Marketing Your Company on a Budget → Not everyone has unlimited funds for a marketing budget. Neil Patel shows you how to market on a small budget.
// Source: Quicksprout | #Marketing
- The 17 Best Places Ecommerce Entrepreneurs Go To Find Product Ideas → Check out a list of the best resources to give you direction and get you started when you’re looking for product to sell.
// Source: Shopify | #ECommerce
- The Ultimate Guide to Messenger Marketing & Facebook Chatbots → Learn what chatbots are and how you ban build your first chatbot and grow your subscribers.
// Source: Angelo Sorbello | #Chatbots
- 50 Cheatsheets & Infographics for Social Media Marketers → Whether you want to give a quick refresher to your knowledge or make it a part of your presentations, here are 50 interesting cheatsheets and infographics for social media marketers.
- 9 excellent welcome email examples to inspire you → To get your creative juices flowing, here are nine fantastic campaigns you can use to inspire your own welcome email (or make your current one even better).
// Source: Emma | #EmailMarketing
- Email Popups for Ecommerce: → Learn how to create eye-catching popups that collect Emails & grow your sales
// Source: A Better Lemonade Stand | #LeadGeneration
- 20 Great Resources to Learn Graphic Design → Want to become a graphic designer? Teach yourself with these 20 great resources to learn graphic design, quick fast!
// Source: Just Creative | #Learn
- 10 Free Google Chrome Extensions Every Entrepreneur Should Install → The following are the best Chrome extensions I’d recommend to scrappy entrepreneurs, letting you access more features directly in Chrome and customize your browsing experience to improve your workday in a big way.
// Source: Shopify | #Tools