09 Mar Weekly Link Roundup. No.48 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Another week full of great links. Thank you again for stopping by to check the list of best web design and online marketing links from this week. This week’s links include SEO and Google analytics tips and a number of freelance and web design resources. Learn how to improve your landing pages. Find out ways to increase email signups and download free marketing ebooks. Thank you for reading and please share. And please signup for our weekly email with more excellent links and tips.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Conversion Rate Optimization → While boosting your traffic can generate more sales, it’s just as important to focus on turning your current traffic into paying customers. This article shows some of the things you can do to optimize your ecommerce website.// Source: Shopify | #Optimization
- 21 Actionable Google Analytics Tips That’ll Boost Your Sales → To unlock actionable data that you can use to boost sales, you need to look past the basic vanity metric reports.// Source: Neil Patel | #Analytics
- Local Business SEO Tips → A detailed DIY Guide for Small Business Owners on how to improve SEO.// Source: LongTailPro | #SEO
- The Ultimate Guide to SEO Link Building: Expert Techniques & Tools → Are you doing link building for SEO right? This guide includes tips and examples to create your own successful link building strategy that drives traffic to your site so you can boost leads and sales.// Source: OptinMonster | #LinkBuilding
- 16 Ridiculously Simple Ways To Get More Email Subscribers in Less than 5 Minutes → Short on time? These tips will help your quickly grow your email list.
- 6 URL tips to please Google and get more clicks → Creating great URLs that people actually want to click on isn’t as difficult as you think, but it’s a trick we often overlook! Check out the 6 top tips for creating evergreen URLs that users and search engines adore.// Source: Wordtracker | #SEO
- 20 Free Ebooks for Social Media Marketers → Check out a list of 20 free ebooks for social media marketers that can help you brush up your knowledge in marketing and branding on mainstream social media networks.// Source: Hongkiat | #eBooks
- 11 Organic Social Media Marketing Tactics to Increase Your Reach Online → Achieving website engagement, involves a mix of social media strategy and creativity. Here are some tactics you should consider trying.// Source: Shopify | #InboundMarketing
- How to Design a Homepage That Converts → Follow these tips, to turn your homepage into a conversion machine.// Source: Quicksprout | #Optimization
- 7 Timeless Internet Marketing Strategies That Work in 2018 (and Beyond)_ → If you’re not actively marketing your business online in 2018, then you’re leaving money on the table. Try these timeless strategies to stay on track.// Source: Ahrefs | #OnlineMarketing
- Site Speed Is Money – Learn How To Improve Website Speed → Your slow website speed is costing you more money than you think. Matthew Woodward shows how to increase website speed once and for all.// Source: Micheale Woodward | #Optimization
- Improve your landing page by learning from the best → A breakdown of the latest trends in SaaS landing pages and how you can use them in your own designs.// Source: Medium | #LandingPages
- 8 Useful Productivity Apps for Designers and Design Teams → The list of top project management and team collaboration apps for you. Here, you can expect to find one that not only fits in with your and your team workflow style but will likely improve it.// Source: Web Design Ledger | #Tools
- 10 Ways to Automate WordPress Tasks on Your Site → There’s a lot of work to be done when your website is up and running – content creation, maintenance, security checks, malware cleanup, backups, comments moderation and more. The good news is that there are tools available to help you automate WordPress tasks so you can focus on other things.// Source:WP Explorer | #Tools