Thank you for checking out this week’s roundup. Every week I scour and find the best web design and online marketing articles, guides and tutorials and post the ones that are worth your time.
This week’s list includes links to guide on how to create effective lead magnets, article on what you can do to improve your email subject lines. What to ask SEO company before hiring them. Why YouTube stardom is hard to come by. Study on how NYTimes improved their subscription rates by updating their website. Plus a long list of productivity hacks for freelancers.
- 69 Highly Effective Lead Magnet Ideas to Grow Your Email List → Lead magnets are one of the best ways to get more email subscribers. If you don’t have a lead magnet or you don’t have a good one, then this resource could literally be a game-changer for your business. Here are 69 highly effective lead magnet ideas and examples to grow your email list.// Source: OptinMonster | #LeadGeneration
- 18 Hacks for Improving Your Email Subject Lines → When it comes to a successful email marketing campaign, good subject lines can make all the difference. These tips will help you write catchy email subject lines that will boost your email open rate.// Source: Campaignmonitor | #EmailMarketing
- The 11 Best Growth Hacking Strategies to Skyrocket Your User Base → Learn top growth hacking strategies to boost your business// Source: OptinMonster | #LeadGeneration
- ‘Success’ on YouTube Still Means a Life of Poverty → Interesting post from Bloomberg how you can have a million views a month and still not be able to make rent// Source: Bloomberg News | #Video
- The Ecommerce Guide to Online Marketing: → Learn How to Drive Traffic, Get More Sales, and Keep your Customers Coming Back in this very detailed guide.// Source: Wishpond | #eCommerce
- Dropbox and Google Cloud Announce Partnership → If you use Dropbox and Google you might be interested in this.// Source: Dropbox | #Tools
- 11 Questions to Ask an SEO Agency Before You Hire Them → Hiring an SEO agency can be daunting. The SEO industry seems particularly plagued with low-quality service providers. To help you find the right one you need to ask them following questons.// Source: Can I Rank | #SEO
- Lead Magnet Ideas and Examples: How to Grow Your Email List with Lead Magnets → Getting traffic to your website is only the first step. You also must convert website visitors into customers. One of strategies you can try creating a lead magnet. Take a look at some Lead Magnet ideas you can use to capture emails on your website.// Source: Active Campaign | #LeadGeneration
- How to Drive Traffic to Your New Website? A Comprehensive Guide → The Internet is oversaturated with too many websites and ads, so the competition in the digital market is ferocious. TemplateMonster put together a collection of free resources and tips for website promotion and SEO.
- SEO in 2018. The No-BS Guide & Flowchart → If you’re feeling overwhelmed about the size, scope, and complexity of SEO in 2018, just step back. Take a deep breath. And follow along with the chart.
- Productivity Hacks for Work → It’s geared more toward sales, but these tips can applied to any type of work. They’re especially can be useful for freelancers. It’s organized on Organization Hacks, Digital Hacks, Email Hacks and other categories.// Source: Leadfuze | #FreelanceHacks
- How The New York Times Increased Subscription 46% (Against All Odds) → This article will break down the 7 website elements which The New York Times is using to generate huge subscription rates and a valuation of $4 billion – elements your business can use just as easily to find your own success.// Source: Wish Pond | #Optimization
- 10 Must Know Image Optimization Tips → Image optimization is an art that you might want to master if you to make sure your website is fast. Folks at Shopify put a detailed guide on some of the ways you can optimize your images.// Source: Shopify | #WebDesign