Thank you again for checking out my weekly link roundup. If you haven’t signup for the weekly newsletter, I hope that you will. This way you won’t miss any of the future posts.
Lots of great long guides and resources on this week’s list. If you have an online store but not sure how to market it, you’ll find a couple of helpful SEO guides written specifically for ecommerce sites. Learn how to create clickable email subject lines and headlines to increase clicks and traffic. Finally few articles for freelancers on how to deal with clients and optimize your website to capture more leads. Enjoy and please share this roundup on social. Happy weekend. The spring is coming.
- Your Google Rank Doesn’t Matter Anymore → For a long time, keyword rankings were a staple part of any SEO campaign. However, in recent years it’s all changed. Because of Google, much of what was shown is not longer there.// Source: Hubspot | #Analytics
- How to Write a Follow Up Email Subject Lines that Work → Facts, tips and examples on how to follow up on leads using email.// Source: LeadFuze | #EmailMarketing
- 21 Email Marketing Tips to Double Your Sales Practically Overnight → Put these 21 email marketing tips into practice and you can double your sales practically overnight.// Source: Six Figure Grind | #EmailMarketing
- The 10 Essential SEO Ranking Factors to Dominate Search in 2018 → Find out which SEO ranking factors will make a difference to your business this year. Great study from OptinMonster with stats, graphics and charts.// Source: OptinMonster | #SEO
- The Beginner’s Guide to Ecommerce SEO → This beginner’s guide will take you from newbie to novice as quickly and simply as possible. It will cover keyword research, site structure and organization, and on-page SEO.
- How to Conduct Keyword Research for Ecommerce from the Ground Up → High performance search engine optimization is built on keyword research, and your keyword research is only as good as your process. Learn how to conduct keyword research for your e-commerce store.
- Marketing Case Study: Harry’s Marketing Revealed → This case study analyzes marketing strategies used by Harry’s Shaving club that helped them grow into $400 Million company.
- Remarketing: The Ultimate Guide For 2018 → You’re going to lose 96% of the people who visit your site today. Luckily you can use remarketing to bring those people back. Learn what it is and how to apply it in your marketing.// Source: Blue Mint Marketing | #Ads
- How to Start a Successful Blog → This is an in-depth article about how to start a successful blog from scratch. But more importantly, what is a successful blog and how do you measure its success?// Source: Nairatips | #Blogging
- How to Write Headlines People Can’t Help but Click [Formulas Inside] → Writing unique, powerful, and engaging headlines will make people want to click on their content and view the whole story. Headline writing tips from Neil Patel, marketer extraordinaire.// Source: Neil Patel | #Marketing
- 14 Content Marketing Tools That Will Double Your Search Traffic → What are the best content marketing tools out there? This article by Neil Patel lists 14 best content marketing tools for your small business.// Source: NeilPatel | #MarketingTools
- Top 10 Reasons your web Design Projects Fall Behind and How To Fix It. → When a web design project falls behind, it causes a domino effect and all kinds of problems ensue. Stay on track with these valuable tips from Krista Rae. She offers specific solutions for each problem you might face when working as a freelance designer. Very helpful.// Source: Krista Rae | #Freelancing
- The 80/20 of Getting Started as a Freelancer → See what essential 20% you must focus on in order to achieve 80% of freelance success.// Source: Brad Hussey | #Freelancing
- How To Turn Your Website Into A Client Magnet → A professional website can be a freelancer’s secret weapon. See what you can do to make sure your website attracts quality clients.// Source: Bidsketch | #Freelancing