15 Feb Weekly Link Roundup. No.45 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
- How to Write a Blog Post (That Actually Gets Read) → Learn how to make sure the time you spend on a blog post is time well spent?
// Source: Shopify | #Blogging
- How to Make Money Blogging → When you learn some blogs can generate $100,000+ monthly, you start wondering how exactly people make money blogging. This post lists tactics that you can try in order to get rewarded for your blogging efforts.
// Source: Ecwid | #Blogging
- What’s the Cost of Buying Links in 2018? → Editors at ahrefs reached out to 630 Blogs to Find Out how much they charge for placing backlinks on their blogs.
// Source: Ahrefs | #Links
- How to Identify the Target Market of Your Startup → Marketing to everyone and anyone is simply a waste of effort, time, and money. Instead, focus your branding and marketing strategies on a specific group of people who genuinely have a need, want, or interest in your company. Neil Patel shows you how.
// Source: Quicksprout | #LeadGeneration
- The Top 14 Ways to Improve Your SEO Ranking → Another great post from Neil. 14 things you can do to increase your chances of getting ranked higher on Google searches.
// Source: Quicksprout | #SEO
- The Beginner’s Guide to Getting More High Quality Traffic → If you have an online store, you need traffic to prosper. If there’s no traffic, there are no conversions. If there are no conversions, there’s no profit. Folks at Shopify put together a guide on how to get high quality traffic that’s relevant to your unique store.
// Source: Shopify | #Marketing
- 27 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website → Building site traffic is a painstaking process but the results are cumulative and will definately be worth of your effort. Read on 27 ways to drive traffice to your blog or website.
// Source: Entrepreneur | #Marketing
- 23 Ways to Increase Blog Traffic with Twitter in 2018 → Want to use Twitter to promote your blog? Smart bloggers know how to turn their Twitter profile into a traffic generating machine. In this post, we’ll share 23 ways to increase blog traffic with Twitter in 2018.
// Source: Persuasion Nation | #SocialMedia