[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_column_text]I hope you all had a wonderful New Year celebration and now are ready to roll your sleeves and get back to the wonderful world of web design and online marketing. Thank you for signing up for the weekly newsletter and following this blog. I’m looking forward to bringing you more interesting content in the upcoming year and I hope you will continue coming back for more weekly link roundups.
If you want to keep up with all the latest SEO news, check out the list of top 15 Best SEO blogs you need to follow. Also on this week’s list learn SEO strategies you should be using in 2018 to stay competitive. Finally, check out helpful Google Analytics tips and find out how to keep your clients happy and coming back for more.
And please signup for our weekly newsletter and get our weekly link roundup delivered straight to your inbox.
Please share. Thank you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” padding_top=”30″][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- 15 of the Best SEO Blogs You Should Be Reading → SEO is competitive and therefore complicated, but nonetheless it’s worth it for every business to understand as much as possible. Here are some SEO blogs you should be reading.// Source: Hostgator
- 2018 SEO Refresh: Best Practices for Your SEO Strategy This Year → To make sure you don’t fall behind, here are some of the main things to be planning for in your 2018 SEO strategy.// Source: Hostgator
- The Definitive Guide to SEO in 2018 → SEOs detected about 5 Google algorithm updates in 2017 and all we know about them are various sorts of rumors and speculations. So, to help you get to grips with the uncertainty, here is a list of recommendations SEOs should focus on right now.// Source: Link-Assistance
- Digital marketing for Web Designers To Find More Clients → Wherever you think your interests in entrepreneurship may lead you — whether to offer additional marketing services or to simply boost your knowledge about it — the following is your essential guide to get started.// Source: Flywheel
- Analytics Basics: Which Posts and Pages Perform Best → Analytics can be confusing. Here is the guide that shows where to look at in Google Analytics to see how your pages and posts perform.// Source: Yoast
- What is Outreach Marketing And How To Use it To Grow Your Business → Struggling to promote your content (or business)? Maybe you need to employ outreach marketing. From what is outreach marketing to what tools and strategies you should use, this guide will explain everything you need to know.// Source: Proficient Blogging
- 7 easy ways to provide an exceptional client experience → Here are seven things you can add to yours to put smiles on your clients’ faces.// Source: Flywheel