22 Dec Weekly Link Roundup. No.38 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_column_text]The year is coming to an end, but marketing never stops. Content marketing has been in the spotlight the last few years and for a good reason. It’s one of the best and easiest ways to reach a wider audience, show your expertise and hopefully gain followers and if you’re lucky to attract customers and grow your business.
There is more and more amazing content being published daily and it getting harder and harder to keep up. I probably read a dozen excellent articles and blogs each day. In this weekly roundup, I share the best posts and tutorials I discover that I think are worthy of your time.
This week’ list is all about marketing. There are great posts from Flywheel, Entrepreneur, and Hubspot. Find out how to send cold emails that get the results. See what type of content you need to create to get the best response. Learn how to connect with others on LinkedIn so they reply. Browse the list of digital marketing experts and follow them on social media to stay up to date to the latest developments that take place in the world of online marketing.
And please signup for our weekly newsletter and get our weekly link roundup delivered straight to your inbox.
Please share. Thank you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” padding_top=”30″][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- 6 Cold Email Crimes That Will Land Your Message and Reputation in the Trash → Read this post for a lesson in what not to do when writing cold emails.
// Source: Salesfolk
- How to Do Market Research for Small Business → 8 Affordable market research techniques and tools for your small business.
// Source:Active Campaign
- Boost Engagement With Your Visual Content. Do these 5 things → Here’s how to make visuals work for you and boost user engagement.
// Source: Scoop It
- The Exact Content You Need to Achieve 6 of Your Biggest Marketing Goals → Six marketing issues alongside the type of content you need to achieve them.
// Source: Impactbnd
- SEO 2018: 15 Rules for Dominating Online Search Results → If you want to crush the SEO game in 2018, you need to put in the work. But you also must be smart and know what to focus on.
// Source: Entrepreneur
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing LinkedIn InMails That Get Results → What if you tripled your typical email response rate when contacting someone on LinkedIn? Follow these examples to get better results.
- 11 Great Lead Generating Homepage Examples → Take a look at 11 companies who have awesome lead generating homepages to help drive their business.
// Source: Impactbnd
- 8 ways to make your WordPress site shine in 2018 → Follow these tips to help your website stand out from the crowd in 2018
// Source: Flywheel
- 108 digital marketing experts you should be following → The digital marketing world is full of people looking to make a name for themselves. Here’s a list of 108 digital marketing experts who’ve done so, and are worth following.
// Source: Springboard
- 8 Clever Tricks to Get a Buyer’s Attention in 8 Seconds or Less → Check out these eight tactics to grab a prospect’s attention in eight seconds or less.
// Source: Hubspot
- How Many Backlinks Does it Take to Rank a New Website → This Link Building Case Study shows what your can realistically expect from effective link building strategy applied on a new website.
// Source: The Upper Ranks
- 17 Brilliant Ways to Build a Better Relationship with Clients → 17 Client Retention Tips That Keep Website Clients Coming Back
// Source: Wpmudev