15 Dec Weekly Link Roundup. No.37 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
Welcome to the weekly roundup of the best web design and marketing links. Another week of amazing content. If you can’t tell already I’m a big fan of Neil Patel. He always publishes epic posts with lots of amazing tips and date to back it up. This week, is no exception. You’ll find links to a couple of Neil’s posts.
In addition to marketing links, this week’s list also includes links for freelancers and web designers. There are guides on how to grow traffic and what to do if your blog or website traffic is not growing. If you’re a freelancer, you’ll find interesting posts on how to stay sane while freelancing and tips on how to get hired as a web developer.
Enjoy and please join our weekly newsletter or forward it to your friends. Thank you.
- The Top 20 Elements That Add Credibility to Your Website → Before you start trying to drive traffic to your website, you need to optimize it for generating leads. Follow these tips to make sure your website that looks trustworthy.// Source: Quicksprout
- The best free social media management and marketing tools → In this article, you’ll find tools for your social media marketing and overall management – and the best part is, you don’t have to spend a single penny to use them.// Source: Word Tracker
- How to Ensure Your Company Value Proposition Is Consistent on Every Marketing Channel → Neil Patel shows why it’s essential to have your branding consistent across all your platforms and how to accomplish this.// Source: Quicksprout
- WordPress SEO Checklist: 45 Tips to Increase Traffic by 571% in 13 Months → 45+ WordPress SEO tips that people at Kinsta use. These will help skyrocket your traffic and dominate your competition.// Source: Kinsta
- Why is My Blog Traffic Not Increasing? (The Answer & Solution) → Not getting enough traffic to your blog? Chances are, you’re probably chasing traffic instead of staying ahead of it. In this post, you’ll get an answer to “Why is my blog traffic not increasing?”// Source: Persuation Nation
- How to Become a Web Developer + Get Paid Freelance Work In 3 Months → With more on more businesses going online, the need for web development skills are booming. Learn how to get the skills you need to get hired as a web developer.// Source: X-cart
- Where to Spot New Design Trends: 15 Sources to Stay Fresh → Looking for inspiration? Check out these sources to spot up-and-coming design trends.// Source: Medium
- How to Use Visual Hierarchy in Web Design → Visual hierarchy is vital to good website design. It’s one of the key principles that will make your website effective in accomplishing your goals for it. Learn how to apply it to your designs.// Source: Speckyboy
- WordPress vs Joomla vs Drupal – who cuts the mustard? → If you’re deciding on which CMS to use, check out this guide to see which one you should choose and why.// Source: Top 10 Website Hosting