30 Nov Weekly Link Roundup. No.35 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_column_text]I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Last week I took a break so there was no weekly roundup. That doesn’t mean there were no great tutorials and posts. Content marketing doesn’t take breaks. As always there were tons of amazing articles to read.
If you’re new to the list, every week I publish some of the best tutorials and blog posts I find that I think you will enjoy. This week’s list includes a couple of really well-written articles on marketing and freelancing. On this week’s list you’ll find a comprehensive guide on how to start your own web design agency, learn how to do competitive analysis and best ways to generate leads.
I hope you enjoy this weeks’ links. Thank you and please join our weekly newsletter with the latest posts and weekly roundup.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” padding_top=”30″][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- The 8 Best Tools for Finding Competitor Keywords → Here are eight tools and tactics you can use to find competitor keywords, so you can keep up with the Joneses (or leave them in the dust).
// Source: Wordstream
- The Competitor Analysis Guide You’ll Ever Need → A Step-by-Step Guide on how to analyze your competitors and beat them at their own game.
// Source: Sleeknote
- How to Create a Highly Effective Value Proposition → You need to differentiate yourself from your competition. That’s why you need to create a compelling value proposition. Neil Patel shows why you need one and how you can create on for your brand.
// Source: Quicksprout
- How to Update Your Email Newsletter Design to Increase Clicks → Learn what you can do to encourage people to take action when they receive your email newsletter
// Source: Campaignmonitor
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Starting Your Own Web Design Company → This is a great souce for anyone who wants to get into web design business. In this guide you’ll find many great links and all types of useful information.
// Source: Shopify
- The Most Effective Ways to Generate Leads for Your Business → Customers won’t find you unless you put some effort in making yourself visible. Neil Patel shows you how to generate leads for your business.
// Source: Quicksprout
- 4 new income streams to diversify your freelance revenue → Freelancing can provide lots of freedom, but not so much stability. The key to freelance stability is adding other income streams to your web design services.
// Source: FlyWheel
- Best Websites to Find Design Freebies: The Ultimate Collection → Best design freebie sites on the web for every design program from Photoshop to Sketch and Illustrator. No matter what you’re looking for there’s a good chance you’ll find it through one of these resources.
// Source: Designmodo
- How to Design Better CTAs → Learn how to design effective CTA elements.
// Source: Webdesignerdepot