03 Nov Weekly Link Roundup. No.33 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
For those new to this email list, on Fridays, I put together collections the best graphic design and online marketing articles.
On this week’s list, you’ll find tips for creating a successful email newsletter. Learn how to create a lead magnet that will increase your subscription rates. Also find guides showing how to do proper keyword research. Finally, there is a link to some great web tools used to test responsive designs.
I hope you enjoy this week’s links. Thank you and please share.
- 9 Lead Magnet Ideas with Examples → Look at nine different types of Lead Magnets with examples and the absolutely WRONG question most businesses are asking about generating leads.// Source: Digital Marketer
- The Beginner’s Guide To Keyword Research For Ecommerce → Learn about one of the foundational tactics of SEO is keyword research, in order to better understand how your potential customers find the products you’re selling.// Source: Shopify
- Everything You Need to Know About Generating Leads on Twitter → There are plenty of opportunities for you to generate leads and improve conversions on Twitter. Neil Patel shows you how.// Source: Neil Patel
- High-Speed Keyword Research → This article from Yoast walks you through the process of accelerating your keyword research.// Source: Yoast
- Keyword Research. The Ultimate Guide → And here is a longer, more comprehensive guide to keyword research from Yoast// Source: Yoast
- VIDEO: Lesson 3. Why It’s so Freaking Hard to Make a Living Online → Everybody says making money online is easy, but unfortunately the opposite is true. This video breaks down why making money online is not as easy as it seems.// Source: Smart Blogger
- E-commerce SEO: 40 Money-Making Tips → If you’re not getting traffic from search engines, you’re going to have a hard time getting the customers you need. That’s why SEO is so crucial to the success of your e-commerce website. Check out 40 helpful tips to help you improve SEO.// Source: Webtraffic Expert
- 7 Responsive Web Design Testing Tools → To ensure your site is fully responsive, you actually need to test it on different devices. Here is the list of useful tools for testing.// Source: Sen Designz
- Home >IFTTT Recipes For SEO, Bloggers & Digital Marketers → Learn how to use IFTTT to be more productive and time-efficient by automating some of the most mundane parts of your business.// Source: Matthew Woodward
- How to Dominate SEO With the 46 Hottest WordPress Plugins → Neil Patel lists 46 of his favorite plugins for all things SEO.// Source: Neil Patel
- 50 Beautiful and Creative Ecommerce Website Designs → 50 eCommerce websites that have made an effort to create beautiful and functional websites that attract consumers and inspire them to convert.// Source: A better Lemonade Stand