25 Aug Weekly Link Roundup. No.26 Latest Web Design and Marketing Links
[vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern”][vc_column][vc_column_text]Lots of great marketing links on this week’s list. Learn how to gain first 1000 email subscribers, how to dominate your niche and become an expert in your field. Read how to do a keyword research to improve your search engine positioning. Finally couple of useful tools for web designers and entrepreneurs.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” padding_top=”30″][vc_column][vc_row_inner row_type=”row” type=”full_width” text_align=”left” css_animation=”” padding_top=”30″][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
- How to Show Up on the First Page of Google (Even if You’re a Nobody) → Another brilliant post from Neil Patel. Learn how to improve your search engine position.
// Source: Neil Patel
- How to Become the World’s #1 Expert in Your Niche → Whether you’re a brand, a webmaster or a solo blogger, it’s essential your audience takes you seriously. You need to prove you know your stuff. Neil breaks down how to become an expert.
// Source: Quicksprout
- How to Submit Your Website to Search Engines → Learn how to submit your website to Google, Bing, and Yahoo (and why you don’t always have to).
// Source: Ahrefs
- VIDEO: Advanced Keyword Research Tutorial (5→Step Blueprint) → Great tips from Brian Dean on how to find the right keywords
// Source: Youtube
- 30 Influencers Share How They Got Their 1st 1000 Subscribers → One of the biggest challenges for new bloggers is getting their first email subscribers. 30 Successful bloggers share how they they grew their email lists.
// Source: Web Developers ETC
- The Big, Easy Guide to Keyword Research for Businesses → This guide will walk you through the basics of keyword research, including why it’s important and how to do it right, with recommendations for tips and processes that will make your keyword research easier and more effective so you can drive more traffic to your site.
// Source: Wordstram
- How to Make Money on Instagram (Whether You Have 1K or 100K Followers) → Depending on your unique brand of Instagram content, your audience, and your level of commitment, you can make money on Instagram. Learn some of the ways to make money on Instagram.
// Source: Shopify
- 4 Easy-to-Implement Tactics to Increase Your Newsletter Subscribers (FAST) → If you’re remotely interested in growing a business with staying power, it’s important to grow your email list. Neil shows 4 tactics anyone can apply to boost the email list signups.
// Source: Quicksprout
- The Art of the Welcome Email Series: How to Delight New Subscribers → Welcome email series is one of the most crucial pieces of content that you’ll ever create. However, writing emails that welcome and wow new subscribers is TOUGH. This guide shows you how to excel at writing welcome emails.
// Source: Sleeknote
- The Essential Guide to Content Writing for Explosive SEO Growth → Content marketing and SEO are some of the best ways to generate leads and acquire new customers for your business. This guide shows you how to write content using the best seo strategies.
// Source: Digiswell Marketing
- Best On-Page SEO Techniques Infographic(2017) → Learn the proper techniques of on-page SEO in 2017.
// Source: Avemfly Technology
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css_animation=”” row_type=”row” use_row_as_full_screen_section=”no” type=”full_width” angled_section=”no” text_align=”left” background_image_as_pattern=”without_pattern” padding_top=”40″ padding_bottom=”40″][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- 14 Image Tools for Web Developers in 2017 → Great graphics tools for editing, compressing and creating images developers use to ensure the best possible results.
// Source: Shopify
- What Are The Best Tools for Entrepreneurs? → Great list of top tools for entrepreneurs based on Quora answers. All tools organized and categorized so you can easily find what you’re looking.