On this week’s list, you’ll find mostly marketing links. Always great posts from Neil Patel. In his latest tutorial, he shows how to quickly find targeted keywords. Also nice tutorials on lead magnets and how to improve email content. Finally a nice list of WordPress resources and cheat sheets.
- How To Come up with a List of Target Keywords Fast – Another excellent post from Neil Patel. His posts are always a mandatory reading. This one shows how to quickly find targeted keywords. (Source: Quicksprout.com)
- Hall of Fame: The Best Marketing Articles of All Time – Want to find out what are the most online marketing and SEO articles of all time. Here is the list from Ahrefs.com (Source: Ahrefs.com )
- Curation: The secret to writing high-converting content – There are many ways to improve your content marketing, and double or even triple your conversion rates. In this article learn how you can create a piece of content that will help me generate leads?(Source: scoop.it)
- 7 Lead Magnets That Turn Clicks Into Leads Fast – Struggling to come up with a lead magnet for your website? This tutorial will help you come up with a great lead magnet. (Source: Scriptly.org )
- 18 Tried-And-True Ways to Improve Your Email Content – Whether you’ve been sending emails to subscribers for 10 years or 10 days, it’s important to consider how you might be able to improve your content every now and then. Here are valuable tips on making sure your email stands out from the rest. (Source: Aweber.com)
- The 10 Best Free Traffic Sources in 2017 – Need to increase traffic to your website? Consider these 10 free traffic sources that can help you bring visitors to your website.(Source: Makemoneybay.com )
- 40 Cheat sheets & Reference Guides for WordPress – A nice collection of cheatsheets and reference guides to help you along your journey with WordPress. They should come in handy – regardless of how you use the software. (Source: Speckyboy.com )